Madonna's New Song 'Masterpiece' From 'W.E.' Surfaces Online
Madonna's brand new song called "Masterpiece" has just hit the web for fans' listening pleasure. Scheduled to be played over the end credits of Madge-directed big screen project "W.E.", the fresh song is also expected to appear in her upcoming studio album.
"If you were the Mona Lisa/ You'd be hanging in the Louvre/ Everyone would come to see you/ You'd be impossible to move," the Material Girl croons in the William Orbit-produced tune. "It seems to me, it's what you are/A raring prize, this work of art/ You stay behind, a velvet rope."
"W.E." is Madge's second directorial vehicle after 2008's "Filth and Wisdom". It revolves around the affair between King Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson that led to the British royal abdicating from the throne to marry his divorcee lover. It's set to open in limited theaters across the U.S. on December 9.
Madge's new album itself is expected to come out sometime next year. Its lead single "Give Me All Your Love" will feature Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. Rumor has it, it will be showcased at Super Bowl XLVI which will be held on February 5, 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Ind.
It's also reported that a music video is currently being prepared with French graphic art and design collective Megaforce on hand to direct. Allegedly set to be filmed in New York, the clip is said to feature Minaj and M.I.A in addition to being filled with over 50 dancers.
More Madonna News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo