Demi Lovato Pays a Visit to Rehab Center After Suffering Nip Slip at Concert
Demi Lovato has made a return to the rehab center where she dealt with eating disorder and self-harming back in 2010. This time around, however, the "Skyscraper" singer didn't seek help for herself. Instead, she paid a visit to share her stories with others who battle similar issues.
The former "Sonny with a Chance" star dished on the experience through a series of tweets she posted on her Twitter account on Sunday, December 4 afternoon. "Wow what an inspiring day... Many tears were shed and many memories were brought back at Timberline Knolls today," her first tweet read.
"Today I went back to the treatment center I went to last year, to speak to the beautiful women fighting their inner demons.. was so honored," the 19-year-old songstress continued on. "To be able to share my story and let them know that it gets easier. Life is beautiful.... You are worthy of it."
In one of her tweets, the "Camp Rock" star also urged her fans not to forget those who are still suffering. "Please say a prayer for all of those struggling with eating disorders, self harm, mood disorders, and substance abuse," so she wrote.
In another news, Demi suffered yet another embarrassing wardrobe malfunction. After accidentally pulled out a hair extension at her Kansas City concert on November 22, she experienced a nipple slip during a performance in Dallas, Texas on November 26. At the time, her vintage-inspired dress featuring tiers of ruffles slipped and partially exposed her left nipple.
Despite the mishap, the rumored girlfriend of actor Wilmer Valderrama continued on with the concert. She also didn't address the situation on Twitter. Instead, she gushed about the concert itself by tweeting, "Dallas was on fire last night! New Orleans here we go!"
More Demi Lovato News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake