Demi Lovato Pays a Visit to Rehab Center After Suffering Nip Slip at Concert
Demi Lovato has made a return to the rehab center where she dealt with eating disorder and self-harming back in 2010. This time around, however, the "Skyscraper" singer didn't seek help for herself. Instead, she paid a visit to share her stories with others who battle similar issues.
The former "Sonny with a Chance" star dished on the experience through a series of tweets she posted on her Twitter account on Sunday, December 4 afternoon. "Wow what an inspiring day... Many tears were shed and many memories were brought back at Timberline Knolls today," her first tweet read.
"Today I went back to the treatment center I went to last year, to speak to the beautiful women fighting their inner demons.. was so honored," the 19-year-old songstress continued on. "To be able to share my story and let them know that it gets easier. Life is beautiful.... You are worthy of it."
In one of her tweets, the "Camp Rock" star also urged her fans not to forget those who are still suffering. "Please say a prayer for all of those struggling with eating disorders, self harm, mood disorders, and substance abuse," so she wrote.
In another news, Demi suffered yet another embarrassing wardrobe malfunction. After accidentally pulled out a hair extension at her Kansas City concert on November 22, she experienced a nipple slip during a performance in Dallas, Texas on November 26. At the time, her vintage-inspired dress featuring tiers of ruffles slipped and partially exposed her left nipple.
Despite the mishap, the rumored girlfriend of actor Wilmer Valderrama continued on with the concert. She also didn't address the situation on Twitter. Instead, she gushed about the concert itself by tweeting, "Dallas was on fire last night! New Orleans here we go!"
More Demi Lovato News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child