Chelsea Clinton to Make Debut as NBC News Correspondent on December 12
NBC has set a date for Chelsea Clinton's debut as its news correspondent. The only daughter of former President Bill Clinton is slated to appear on a segment of "Rock Center with Brian Williams", reporting on a non-profit organization based in her home state of Arkansas.
The report will be part of the network's recurring "Making a Difference" feature. Clinton's profiles will appear on both newsmagazine "Rock Center" and "NBC Nightly News". When announcing the hiring of the 31-year-old Stanford University graduate, the network made sure that she won't report on politics.
"I hope telling stories through 'Making a Difference' - as in my academic work and non-profit work - will help me to live my grandmother's adage of 'Life is not about what happens to you, but about what you do with what happens to you'," the wife of investment banker Marc Mezvinsky said of her new job.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell