Chelsea Clinton to Make Debut as NBC News Correspondent on December 12
NBC has set a date for Chelsea Clinton's debut as its news correspondent. The only daughter of former President Bill Clinton is slated to appear on a segment of "Rock Center with Brian Williams", reporting on a non-profit organization based in her home state of Arkansas.
The report will be part of the network's recurring "Making a Difference" feature. Clinton's profiles will appear on both newsmagazine "Rock Center" and "NBC Nightly News". When announcing the hiring of the 31-year-old Stanford University graduate, the network made sure that she won't report on politics.
"I hope telling stories through 'Making a Difference' - as in my academic work and non-profit work - will help me to live my grandmother's adage of 'Life is not about what happens to you, but about what you do with what happens to you'," the wife of investment banker Marc Mezvinsky said of her new job.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'