Chelsea Clinton to Make Debut as NBC News Correspondent on December 12
NBC has set a date for Chelsea Clinton's debut as its news correspondent. The only daughter of former President Bill Clinton is slated to appear on a segment of "Rock Center with Brian Williams", reporting on a non-profit organization based in her home state of Arkansas.
The report will be part of the network's recurring "Making a Difference" feature. Clinton's profiles will appear on both newsmagazine "Rock Center" and "NBC Nightly News". When announcing the hiring of the 31-year-old Stanford University graduate, the network made sure that she won't report on politics.
"I hope telling stories through 'Making a Difference' - as in my academic work and non-profit work - will help me to live my grandmother's adage of 'Life is not about what happens to you, but about what you do with what happens to you'," the wife of investment banker Marc Mezvinsky said of her new job.
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China