Chelsea Clinton to Make Debut as NBC News Correspondent on December 12
NBC has set a date for Chelsea Clinton's debut as its news correspondent. The only daughter of former President Bill Clinton is slated to appear on a segment of "Rock Center with Brian Williams", reporting on a non-profit organization based in her home state of Arkansas.
The report will be part of the network's recurring "Making a Difference" feature. Clinton's profiles will appear on both newsmagazine "Rock Center" and "NBC Nightly News". When announcing the hiring of the 31-year-old Stanford University graduate, the network made sure that she won't report on politics.
"I hope telling stories through 'Making a Difference' - as in my academic work and non-profit work - will help me to live my grandmother's adage of 'Life is not about what happens to you, but about what you do with what happens to you'," the wife of investment banker Marc Mezvinsky said of her new job.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics