Chelsea Clinton to Make Debut as NBC News Correspondent on December 12
NBC has set a date for Chelsea Clinton's debut as its news correspondent. The only daughter of former President Bill Clinton is slated to appear on a segment of "Rock Center with Brian Williams", reporting on a non-profit organization based in her home state of Arkansas.
The report will be part of the network's recurring "Making a Difference" feature. Clinton's profiles will appear on both newsmagazine "Rock Center" and "NBC Nightly News". When announcing the hiring of the 31-year-old Stanford University graduate, the network made sure that she won't report on politics.
"I hope telling stories through 'Making a Difference' - as in my academic work and non-profit work - will help me to live my grandmother's adage of 'Life is not about what happens to you, but about what you do with what happens to you'," the wife of investment banker Marc Mezvinsky said of her new job.
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Outlander' Leads the Full TV Winner List
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Moving In With Kate Hudson Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- People's Choice Awards 2017: 'Finding Dory' Leads Movie Winners
- Janelle Monae and Maxwell Are Set to Perform at Women's March
- Nicole Kidman Reportedly Expecting a Baby at 49
- Julia Roberts Joins 'Smurfs: The Lost Village'. Get the First Look!
- Ryan Lochte Unveils Baby's Sex, Dishes on Wedding Plans With Fiancee Kayla Rae Reid
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy