Johnny Depp's Bodyguards Tackled a Woman for Being Too Close
It is alleged that Johnny Depp's bodyguards wrestled a disabled woman for dancing too close to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star. The reported incident took place at an Iggy Pop concert at Los Angeles' Palladium on Thursday, December 1.
A middle-aged woman named Robyn Ecker enjoyed the night, dancing away at the concert which was a birthday gift to her husband. Depp's bodyguards allegedly grabbed her by the wrists when she invaded his space and wrestled her to the ground.
Ecker left the building as soon as she regained composure and went to a hospital for a check. According to her assistant, Ecker had many drinks that night and police said she appeared wasted when filing the report.
Attempts to get Depp's side of story have not met any response.
More Johnny Depp News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers