Johnny Depp's Bodyguards Tackled a Woman for Being Too Close
It is alleged that Johnny Depp's bodyguards wrestled a disabled woman for dancing too close to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star. The reported incident took place at an Iggy Pop concert at Los Angeles' Palladium on Thursday, December 1.
A middle-aged woman named Robyn Ecker enjoyed the night, dancing away at the concert which was a birthday gift to her husband. Depp's bodyguards allegedly grabbed her by the wrists when she invaded his space and wrestled her to the ground.
Ecker left the building as soon as she regained composure and went to a hospital for a check. According to her assistant, Ecker had many drinks that night and police said she appeared wasted when filing the report.
Attempts to get Depp's side of story have not met any response.
More Johnny Depp News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective