Johnny Depp's Bodyguards Tackled a Woman for Being Too Close
It is alleged that Johnny Depp's bodyguards wrestled a disabled woman for dancing too close to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star. The reported incident took place at an Iggy Pop concert at Los Angeles' Palladium on Thursday, December 1.
A middle-aged woman named Robyn Ecker enjoyed the night, dancing away at the concert which was a birthday gift to her husband. Depp's bodyguards allegedly grabbed her by the wrists when she invaded his space and wrestled her to the ground.
Ecker left the building as soon as she regained composure and went to a hospital for a check. According to her assistant, Ecker had many drinks that night and police said she appeared wasted when filing the report.
Attempts to get Depp's side of story have not met any response.
More Johnny Depp News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016