Johnny Depp's Bodyguards Tackled a Woman for Being Too Close
It is alleged that Johnny Depp's bodyguards wrestled a disabled woman for dancing too close to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star. The reported incident took place at an Iggy Pop concert at Los Angeles' Palladium on Thursday, December 1.
A middle-aged woman named Robyn Ecker enjoyed the night, dancing away at the concert which was a birthday gift to her husband. Depp's bodyguards allegedly grabbed her by the wrists when she invaded his space and wrestled her to the ground.
Ecker left the building as soon as she regained composure and went to a hospital for a check. According to her assistant, Ecker had many drinks that night and police said she appeared wasted when filing the report.
Attempts to get Depp's side of story have not met any response.
More Johnny Depp News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences