Johnny Depp's Bodyguards Tackled a Woman for Being Too Close
It is alleged that Johnny Depp's bodyguards wrestled a disabled woman for dancing too close to the "Pirates of the Caribbean" star. The reported incident took place at an Iggy Pop concert at Los Angeles' Palladium on Thursday, December 1.
A middle-aged woman named Robyn Ecker enjoyed the night, dancing away at the concert which was a birthday gift to her husband. Depp's bodyguards allegedly grabbed her by the wrists when she invaded his space and wrestled her to the ground.
Ecker left the building as soon as she regained composure and went to a hospital for a check. According to her assistant, Ecker had many drinks that night and police said she appeared wasted when filing the report.
Attempts to get Depp's side of story have not met any response.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage