Miley Cyrus' 'Stoner' Video Parodied on 'SNL'
When Miley Cyrus hit the headlines earlier this week for her "stoner" comment, it was inevitable that the writers of "Saturday Night Live" scribbled last-minute sketch for this week's episode. In the new segment of "The Miley Cyrus Show", the actress was parodied with the help of Steve Buscemi and Maya Rudolph as Jeff and Whitney Houston respectively.
"You know you smoke way too much f'n weed when your friends get you a Bob Marley cake," Vanessa Bayer's Miley said in the monologue joke, too wasted that she munched down Dorito's. Her first guest was "a hilarious, awesome guy" named Jeff whom she met at "Burning Man". Together they unveiled their collaborative music video for sitar-ridden song "Dancin' with the Dogs".
Miley's father Billy Ray Cyrus, played by Jason Sudeikis, then brought in Whitney to the show to "warn against the dangers of drug use". Imitating the singer while spaced-out, Maya called the ex-husband Bobby Brown by several names such as "Bobby Ray? Bobby B? Boopity Boop?"
Steve was the host of the night while The Black Keys appeared as musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences