Miley Cyrus' 'Stoner' Video Parodied on 'SNL'
When Miley Cyrus hit the headlines earlier this week for her "stoner" comment, it was inevitable that the writers of "Saturday Night Live" scribbled last-minute sketch for this week's episode. In the new segment of "The Miley Cyrus Show", the actress was parodied with the help of Steve Buscemi and Maya Rudolph as Jeff and Whitney Houston respectively.
"You know you smoke way too much f'n weed when your friends get you a Bob Marley cake," Vanessa Bayer's Miley said in the monologue joke, too wasted that she munched down Dorito's. Her first guest was "a hilarious, awesome guy" named Jeff whom she met at "Burning Man". Together they unveiled their collaborative music video for sitar-ridden song "Dancin' with the Dogs".
Miley's father Billy Ray Cyrus, played by Jason Sudeikis, then brought in Whitney to the show to "warn against the dangers of drug use". Imitating the singer while spaced-out, Maya called the ex-husband Bobby Brown by several names such as "Bobby Ray? Bobby B? Boopity Boop?"
Steve was the host of the night while The Black Keys appeared as musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?