Miley Cyrus' 'Stoner' Video Parodied on 'SNL'
When Miley Cyrus hit the headlines earlier this week for her "stoner" comment, it was inevitable that the writers of "Saturday Night Live" scribbled last-minute sketch for this week's episode. In the new segment of "The Miley Cyrus Show", the actress was parodied with the help of Steve Buscemi and Maya Rudolph as Jeff and Whitney Houston respectively.
"You know you smoke way too much f'n weed when your friends get you a Bob Marley cake," Vanessa Bayer's Miley said in the monologue joke, too wasted that she munched down Dorito's. Her first guest was "a hilarious, awesome guy" named Jeff whom she met at "Burning Man". Together they unveiled their collaborative music video for sitar-ridden song "Dancin' with the Dogs".
Miley's father Billy Ray Cyrus, played by Jason Sudeikis, then brought in Whitney to the show to "warn against the dangers of drug use". Imitating the singer while spaced-out, Maya called the ex-husband Bobby Brown by several names such as "Bobby Ray? Bobby B? Boopity Boop?"
Steve was the host of the night while The Black Keys appeared as musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns