Miley Cyrus' 'Stoner' Video Parodied on 'SNL'
When Miley Cyrus hit the headlines earlier this week for her "stoner" comment, it was inevitable that the writers of "Saturday Night Live" scribbled last-minute sketch for this week's episode. In the new segment of "The Miley Cyrus Show", the actress was parodied with the help of Steve Buscemi and Maya Rudolph as Jeff and Whitney Houston respectively.
"You know you smoke way too much f'n weed when your friends get you a Bob Marley cake," Vanessa Bayer's Miley said in the monologue joke, too wasted that she munched down Dorito's. Her first guest was "a hilarious, awesome guy" named Jeff whom she met at "Burning Man". Together they unveiled their collaborative music video for sitar-ridden song "Dancin' with the Dogs".
Miley's father Billy Ray Cyrus, played by Jason Sudeikis, then brought in Whitney to the show to "warn against the dangers of drug use". Imitating the singer while spaced-out, Maya called the ex-husband Bobby Brown by several names such as "Bobby Ray? Bobby B? Boopity Boop?"
Steve was the host of the night while The Black Keys appeared as musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR