Miley Cyrus' 'Stoner' Video Parodied on 'SNL'
When Miley Cyrus hit the headlines earlier this week for her "stoner" comment, it was inevitable that the writers of "Saturday Night Live" scribbled last-minute sketch for this week's episode. In the new segment of "The Miley Cyrus Show", the actress was parodied with the help of Steve Buscemi and Maya Rudolph as Jeff and Whitney Houston respectively.
"You know you smoke way too much f'n weed when your friends get you a Bob Marley cake," Vanessa Bayer's Miley said in the monologue joke, too wasted that she munched down Dorito's. Her first guest was "a hilarious, awesome guy" named Jeff whom she met at "Burning Man". Together they unveiled their collaborative music video for sitar-ridden song "Dancin' with the Dogs".
Miley's father Billy Ray Cyrus, played by Jason Sudeikis, then brought in Whitney to the show to "warn against the dangers of drug use". Imitating the singer while spaced-out, Maya called the ex-husband Bobby Brown by several names such as "Bobby Ray? Bobby B? Boopity Boop?"
Steve was the host of the night while The Black Keys appeared as musical guest.
More Saturday Night Live News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans