Woman Told Rhona Mitra to Pay Up for Accident Injuries
Rhona Mitra is named in a lawsuit filed by a female biker who allegedly suffered injuries after the actress' SUV struck her motorcycle. The unnamed woman is asking the "The Gates" star to pay up for the damages that she had done to her and her bike.
The lawsuit, which was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court back in September, stated that Mitra struck the alleged victim with her 2001 Mercedes Benz G500 when driving around in Venice, GA in March. The other driver claimed she had "severe injuries" after the accident, asking $25,000 for her pain and suffering as well as the repair of her bike.
Mitra has responded to the lawsuit through her representative who told TMZ that the "The Practice" star is not to be blamed in the wreck. The insurance companies for both sides are working to resolve the matter.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences