Woman Told Rhona Mitra to Pay Up for Accident Injuries
Rhona Mitra is named in a lawsuit filed by a female biker who allegedly suffered injuries after the actress' SUV struck her motorcycle. The unnamed woman is asking the "The Gates" star to pay up for the damages that she had done to her and her bike.
The lawsuit, which was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court back in September, stated that Mitra struck the alleged victim with her 2001 Mercedes Benz G500 when driving around in Venice, GA in March. The other driver claimed she had "severe injuries" after the accident, asking $25,000 for her pain and suffering as well as the repair of her bike.
Mitra has responded to the lawsuit through her representative who told TMZ that the "The Practice" star is not to be blamed in the wreck. The insurance companies for both sides are working to resolve the matter.
- New 'Finding Dory' Trailer: Meet the Younger Version of Dory
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Lead Music Nominees
- Is Nicki Minaj the Reason Drake Can't Fully Commit to Rihanna?
- Teen Choice Awards 2016: 'Pretty Little Liars' and 'Vampire Diaries' Dominate TV Nominations
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Kanye West in Italy
- Jason Derulo Splits From Girlfriend Daphne Joy
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'