Woman Told Rhona Mitra to Pay Up for Accident Injuries
Rhona Mitra is named in a lawsuit filed by a female biker who allegedly suffered injuries after the actress' SUV struck her motorcycle. The unnamed woman is asking the "The Gates" star to pay up for the damages that she had done to her and her bike.
The lawsuit, which was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court back in September, stated that Mitra struck the alleged victim with her 2001 Mercedes Benz G500 when driving around in Venice, GA in March. The other driver claimed she had "severe injuries" after the accident, asking $25,000 for her pain and suffering as well as the repair of her bike.
Mitra has responded to the lawsuit through her representative who told TMZ that the "The Practice" star is not to be blamed in the wreck. The insurance companies for both sides are working to resolve the matter.
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly