Woman Told Rhona Mitra to Pay Up for Accident Injuries
Rhona Mitra is named in a lawsuit filed by a female biker who allegedly suffered injuries after the actress' SUV struck her motorcycle. The unnamed woman is asking the "The Gates" star to pay up for the damages that she had done to her and her bike.
The lawsuit, which was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court back in September, stated that Mitra struck the alleged victim with her 2001 Mercedes Benz G500 when driving around in Venice, GA in March. The other driver claimed she had "severe injuries" after the accident, asking $25,000 for her pain and suffering as well as the repair of her bike.
Mitra has responded to the lawsuit through her representative who told TMZ that the "The Practice" star is not to be blamed in the wreck. The insurance companies for both sides are working to resolve the matter.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt