Woman Told Rhona Mitra to Pay Up for Accident Injuries
Rhona Mitra is named in a lawsuit filed by a female biker who allegedly suffered injuries after the actress' SUV struck her motorcycle. The unnamed woman is asking the "The Gates" star to pay up for the damages that she had done to her and her bike.
The lawsuit, which was filed in Los Angeles Superior Court back in September, stated that Mitra struck the alleged victim with her 2001 Mercedes Benz G500 when driving around in Venice, GA in March. The other driver claimed she had "severe injuries" after the accident, asking $25,000 for her pain and suffering as well as the repair of her bike.
Mitra has responded to the lawsuit through her representative who told TMZ that the "The Practice" star is not to be blamed in the wreck. The insurance companies for both sides are working to resolve the matter.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child