Report: Elisabetta Canalis Splits From 'True Blood' Star
Although they were seen as happy as they can be less than a month ago, Elisabetta Canalis and Mehcad Brooks reportedly have gone their own ways. Radar Online said that they split after a furious argument in the lobby of her West Hollywood apartment building Thursday, December 1 night.
"Elisabetta and Mehcad were in the lobby obviously fighting with each other," a source told the site. "At first they were trying not to call attention to themselves. But after a few minutes they couldn’t contain themselves anymore and their voices started to escalate."
The eyewitness continued, "They both became so angry, it was like they were oblivious to the fact that they were out in public: At one point, Elisabetta shoved Mehcad really hard, and he shouted right back at her to stop acting crazy. Finally Elisabetta screamed, 'Just go! Get out of here!' and stormed up to her apartment. Moments later, she returned to the lobby carrying an armful of things, which included a Balenciaga hand bag."
Canalis reportedly told the building manager to tell the "True Blood" star to leave and never return. The former lover of George Clooney then stormed off the building looking more than angry.
No comment yet from Canalis' or Brooks' camp.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes