Report: Elisabetta Canalis Splits From 'True Blood' Star
Although they were seen as happy as they can be less than a month ago, Elisabetta Canalis and Mehcad Brooks reportedly have gone their own ways. Radar Online said that they split after a furious argument in the lobby of her West Hollywood apartment building Thursday, December 1 night.
"Elisabetta and Mehcad were in the lobby obviously fighting with each other," a source told the site. "At first they were trying not to call attention to themselves. But after a few minutes they couldn’t contain themselves anymore and their voices started to escalate."
The eyewitness continued, "They both became so angry, it was like they were oblivious to the fact that they were out in public: At one point, Elisabetta shoved Mehcad really hard, and he shouted right back at her to stop acting crazy. Finally Elisabetta screamed, 'Just go! Get out of here!' and stormed up to her apartment. Moments later, she returned to the lobby carrying an armful of things, which included a Balenciaga hand bag."
Canalis reportedly told the building manager to tell the "True Blood" star to leave and never return. The former lover of George Clooney then stormed off the building looking more than angry.
No comment yet from Canalis' or Brooks' camp.
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'