Khloe Kardashian Sued for Attacking Transgender Woman
A transgender woman reported to cops that Khloe Kardashian had beat the crap out of her outside a Hollywood nightclub. The news came in the same week "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" aired an episode of the Kardashian sisters taking a stand against bullying.
Chantal Spears who was known as Ronald Spears claimed the reality star beat her violently "in and about her body" outside Playhouse nightclub on Hollywood Boulevard on December 5, 2009. Khloe reportedly was angry after Chantal approached her husband, Lamar Odom, and said he was "too young to be married".
"All I was telling Lamar Odom is maybe he is too young to get married, and all of a sudden I get this big push from this girl," Chantal told TMZ. Chantal also said that she tried to defend herself but Khloe pushed her again, causing Chantal bodily harm.
No one was arrested or cited at that time but Chantal is now launching a lawsuit because she believed she did not provoke anyone. Chantal is asking for unspecified damages.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight