Khloe Kardashian Sued for Attacking Transgender Woman
A transgender woman reported to cops that Khloe Kardashian had beat the crap out of her outside a Hollywood nightclub. The news came in the same week "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" aired an episode of the Kardashian sisters taking a stand against bullying.
Chantal Spears who was known as Ronald Spears claimed the reality star beat her violently "in and about her body" outside Playhouse nightclub on Hollywood Boulevard on December 5, 2009. Khloe reportedly was angry after Chantal approached her husband, Lamar Odom, and said he was "too young to be married".
"All I was telling Lamar Odom is maybe he is too young to get married, and all of a sudden I get this big push from this girl," Chantal told TMZ. Chantal also said that she tried to defend herself but Khloe pushed her again, causing Chantal bodily harm.
No one was arrested or cited at that time but Chantal is now launching a lawsuit because she believed she did not provoke anyone. Chantal is asking for unspecified damages.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...