Khloe Kardashian Sued for Attacking Transgender Woman
A transgender woman reported to cops that Khloe Kardashian had beat the crap out of her outside a Hollywood nightclub. The news came in the same week "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" aired an episode of the Kardashian sisters taking a stand against bullying.
Chantal Spears who was known as Ronald Spears claimed the reality star beat her violently "in and about her body" outside Playhouse nightclub on Hollywood Boulevard on December 5, 2009. Khloe reportedly was angry after Chantal approached her husband, Lamar Odom, and said he was "too young to be married".
"All I was telling Lamar Odom is maybe he is too young to get married, and all of a sudden I get this big push from this girl," Chantal told TMZ. Chantal also said that she tried to defend herself but Khloe pushed her again, causing Chantal bodily harm.
No one was arrested or cited at that time but Chantal is now launching a lawsuit because she believed she did not provoke anyone. Chantal is asking for unspecified damages.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna