Khloe Kardashian Sued for Attacking Transgender Woman
A transgender woman reported to cops that Khloe Kardashian had beat the crap out of her outside a Hollywood nightclub. The news came in the same week "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" aired an episode of the Kardashian sisters taking a stand against bullying.
Chantal Spears who was known as Ronald Spears claimed the reality star beat her violently "in and about her body" outside Playhouse nightclub on Hollywood Boulevard on December 5, 2009. Khloe reportedly was angry after Chantal approached her husband, Lamar Odom, and said he was "too young to be married".
"All I was telling Lamar Odom is maybe he is too young to get married, and all of a sudden I get this big push from this girl," Chantal told TMZ. Chantal also said that she tried to defend herself but Khloe pushed her again, causing Chantal bodily harm.
No one was arrested or cited at that time but Chantal is now launching a lawsuit because she believed she did not provoke anyone. Chantal is asking for unspecified damages.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences