Khloe Kardashian Sued for Attacking Transgender Woman
A transgender woman reported to cops that Khloe Kardashian had beat the crap out of her outside a Hollywood nightclub. The news came in the same week "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" aired an episode of the Kardashian sisters taking a stand against bullying.
Chantal Spears who was known as Ronald Spears claimed the reality star beat her violently "in and about her body" outside Playhouse nightclub on Hollywood Boulevard on December 5, 2009. Khloe reportedly was angry after Chantal approached her husband, Lamar Odom, and said he was "too young to be married".
"All I was telling Lamar Odom is maybe he is too young to get married, and all of a sudden I get this big push from this girl," Chantal told TMZ. Chantal also said that she tried to defend herself but Khloe pushed her again, causing Chantal bodily harm.
No one was arrested or cited at that time but Chantal is now launching a lawsuit because she believed she did not provoke anyone. Chantal is asking for unspecified damages.
More Khloe Kardashian News
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings