'HIMYM' 7.12 Preview: Barney Reacts to Robin's Pregnancy News
A preview for an upcoming episode of "How I Met Your Mother" may quench thirst to those craving for an answer following the cliffhanger in the last episode. In this sneak peek, fans can get a glimpse to what happens after Robin drops the bomb to Barney that she is pregnant.
"Are you sure you're not just getting fat?" is the first line that comes out from Barney's mouth upon learning the baby news. Robin punches him in the face, causing him to pass out. He gets punched the second time after he states, "So you're pregnant. Looks like nobody told your boobs."
Once Barney is getting serious, Robin explains that she has not confirmed the pregnancy to a doctor, but if she is indeed pregnant, Barney would be the father of the baby since she has not had sex with Kevin, her current boyfriend.
Barney's reaction is quite shocking as he excitedly says, "That's wonderful. I'm gonna be a daddy!" Whether or not it is because of Barney's statement, Robin is later seen passing out.
The new episode of "HIMYM" will air Monday, December 5 at 8/7c on CBS. While she has shared the baby news to Barney, Robin decides not to tell the gang about it.
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'