'HIMYM' 7.12 Preview: Barney Reacts to Robin's Pregnancy News
A preview for an upcoming episode of "How I Met Your Mother" may quench thirst to those craving for an answer following the cliffhanger in the last episode. In this sneak peek, fans can get a glimpse to what happens after Robin drops the bomb to Barney that she is pregnant.
"Are you sure you're not just getting fat?" is the first line that comes out from Barney's mouth upon learning the baby news. Robin punches him in the face, causing him to pass out. He gets punched the second time after he states, "So you're pregnant. Looks like nobody told your boobs."
Once Barney is getting serious, Robin explains that she has not confirmed the pregnancy to a doctor, but if she is indeed pregnant, Barney would be the father of the baby since she has not had sex with Kevin, her current boyfriend.
Barney's reaction is quite shocking as he excitedly says, "That's wonderful. I'm gonna be a daddy!" Whether or not it is because of Barney's statement, Robin is later seen passing out.
The new episode of "HIMYM" will air Monday, December 5 at 8/7c on CBS. While she has shared the baby news to Barney, Robin decides not to tell the gang about it.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!