'HIMYM' 7.12 Preview: Barney Reacts to Robin's Pregnancy News
A preview for an upcoming episode of "How I Met Your Mother" may quench thirst to those craving for an answer following the cliffhanger in the last episode. In this sneak peek, fans can get a glimpse to what happens after Robin drops the bomb to Barney that she is pregnant.
"Are you sure you're not just getting fat?" is the first line that comes out from Barney's mouth upon learning the baby news. Robin punches him in the face, causing him to pass out. He gets punched the second time after he states, "So you're pregnant. Looks like nobody told your boobs."
Once Barney is getting serious, Robin explains that she has not confirmed the pregnancy to a doctor, but if she is indeed pregnant, Barney would be the father of the baby since she has not had sex with Kevin, her current boyfriend.
Barney's reaction is quite shocking as he excitedly says, "That's wonderful. I'm gonna be a daddy!" Whether or not it is because of Barney's statement, Robin is later seen passing out.
The new episode of "HIMYM" will air Monday, December 5 at 8/7c on CBS. While she has shared the baby news to Barney, Robin decides not to tell the gang about it.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival