'Glee' 3.08 Clips: Troubletones' Sectionals Performance and Sam's 'Red Solo Cup'
One of the musical numbers at the Sectionals has been shared in a new "Glee" clip. Highlighted in the video is Troubletones which performs a mash-up of Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" and Destiny's Child's "Survivor". With Amber Riley's Mercedes and Naya Rivera's Santana on the leads, the all-female group delivers this powerful performance while rocking silver dress.
New Directions is also confident that they will rock the stage now that they get a back-up from Chord Overstreet's Sam who returns just in time for the competition. Showing off his vocal again on the show, he will go country with "Red Solo Cup". He strums his guitar to entertain his friends in the choir room.
Just after the song ends, Santana enters the room as she has heard of Sam's return. The member of the school's cheerleader squad reads a sort of welcome speech which she has prepared for the Trouty Mouth.
The new episode of "Glee" will air Tuesday, December 6 at 8/7c on FOX. While McKinley prepares to host the big sectionals performance, Tina comes to the defense of Harry and encourages him to pursue his dream.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters