'Glee' 3.08 Clips: Troubletones' Sectionals Performance and Sam's 'Red Solo Cup'
One of the musical numbers at the Sectionals has been shared in a new "Glee" clip. Highlighted in the video is Troubletones which performs a mash-up of Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" and Destiny's Child's "Survivor". With Amber Riley's Mercedes and Naya Rivera's Santana on the leads, the all-female group delivers this powerful performance while rocking silver dress.
New Directions is also confident that they will rock the stage now that they get a back-up from Chord Overstreet's Sam who returns just in time for the competition. Showing off his vocal again on the show, he will go country with "Red Solo Cup". He strums his guitar to entertain his friends in the choir room.
Just after the song ends, Santana enters the room as she has heard of Sam's return. The member of the school's cheerleader squad reads a sort of welcome speech which she has prepared for the Trouty Mouth.
The new episode of "Glee" will air Tuesday, December 6 at 8/7c on FOX. While McKinley prepares to host the big sectionals performance, Tina comes to the defense of Harry and encourages him to pursue his dream.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support