'Glee' 3.08 Clips: Troubletones' Sectionals Performance and Sam's 'Red Solo Cup'
One of the musical numbers at the Sectionals has been shared in a new "Glee" clip. Highlighted in the video is Troubletones which performs a mash-up of Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" and Destiny's Child's "Survivor". With Amber Riley's Mercedes and Naya Rivera's Santana on the leads, the all-female group delivers this powerful performance while rocking silver dress.
New Directions is also confident that they will rock the stage now that they get a back-up from Chord Overstreet's Sam who returns just in time for the competition. Showing off his vocal again on the show, he will go country with "Red Solo Cup". He strums his guitar to entertain his friends in the choir room.
Just after the song ends, Santana enters the room as she has heard of Sam's return. The member of the school's cheerleader squad reads a sort of welcome speech which she has prepared for the Trouty Mouth.
The new episode of "Glee" will air Tuesday, December 6 at 8/7c on FOX. While McKinley prepares to host the big sectionals performance, Tina comes to the defense of Harry and encourages him to pursue his dream.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert