'Glee' 3.08 Clips: Troubletones' Sectionals Performance and Sam's 'Red Solo Cup'
One of the musical numbers at the Sectionals has been shared in a new "Glee" clip. Highlighted in the video is Troubletones which performs a mash-up of Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" and Destiny's Child's "Survivor". With Amber Riley's Mercedes and Naya Rivera's Santana on the leads, the all-female group delivers this powerful performance while rocking silver dress.
New Directions is also confident that they will rock the stage now that they get a back-up from Chord Overstreet's Sam who returns just in time for the competition. Showing off his vocal again on the show, he will go country with "Red Solo Cup". He strums his guitar to entertain his friends in the choir room.
Just after the song ends, Santana enters the room as she has heard of Sam's return. The member of the school's cheerleader squad reads a sort of welcome speech which she has prepared for the Trouty Mouth.
The new episode of "Glee" will air Tuesday, December 6 at 8/7c on FOX. While McKinley prepares to host the big sectionals performance, Tina comes to the defense of Harry and encourages him to pursue his dream.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them