'Glee' 3.08 Clips: Troubletones' Sectionals Performance and Sam's 'Red Solo Cup'
One of the musical numbers at the Sectionals has been shared in a new "Glee" clip. Highlighted in the video is Troubletones which performs a mash-up of Gloria Gaynor's "I Will Survive" and Destiny's Child's "Survivor". With Amber Riley's Mercedes and Naya Rivera's Santana on the leads, the all-female group delivers this powerful performance while rocking silver dress.
New Directions is also confident that they will rock the stage now that they get a back-up from Chord Overstreet's Sam who returns just in time for the competition. Showing off his vocal again on the show, he will go country with "Red Solo Cup". He strums his guitar to entertain his friends in the choir room.
Just after the song ends, Santana enters the room as she has heard of Sam's return. The member of the school's cheerleader squad reads a sort of welcome speech which she has prepared for the Trouty Mouth.
The new episode of "Glee" will air Tuesday, December 6 at 8/7c on FOX. While McKinley prepares to host the big sectionals performance, Tina comes to the defense of Harry and encourages him to pursue his dream.
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series