Taylor Swift Survives One Boring Day in 'Ours' Music video
Taylor Swift has one boring day at work in a music video for her single "Ours". The 2011 Billboard Woman of the Year honoree survives the day only because she's looking forward to coming home and welcoming back her boyfriend, played by "Friday Night Lights" star Zach Gilford, who returns Stateside after serving in the military.
Swift created the concept of the video herself, and then brought "Mean" music video director Declan Whitebloom on board to help her vision become a reality. "I had a very definitive idea of what I wanted this video to be," she told E! News. Declan responded, "When Taylor says, 'I've got an idea,' you listen to what she's gonna say. And so I did, and it was a great idea - and I loved it!"
Taken from the deluxe package of her studio album "Speak Now", the ballad song was first showcased by Swift during the 45th annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards on November 9. The blonde beauty strummed her guitar and performed the track on a couch in a homie set of what looks like a living room.
More Taylor Swift News
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie