Taylor Swift Survives One Boring Day in 'Ours' Music video
Taylor Swift has one boring day at work in a music video for her single "Ours". The 2011 Billboard Woman of the Year honoree survives the day only because she's looking forward to coming home and welcoming back her boyfriend, played by "Friday Night Lights" star Zach Gilford, who returns Stateside after serving in the military.
Swift created the concept of the video herself, and then brought "Mean" music video director Declan Whitebloom on board to help her vision become a reality. "I had a very definitive idea of what I wanted this video to be," she told E! News. Declan responded, "When Taylor says, 'I've got an idea,' you listen to what she's gonna say. And so I did, and it was a great idea - and I loved it!"
Taken from the deluxe package of her studio album "Speak Now", the ballad song was first showcased by Swift during the 45th annual Country Music Association (CMA) Awards on November 9. The blonde beauty strummed her guitar and performed the track on a couch in a homie set of what looks like a living room.
Taylor Swift's "Ours" music video
More Taylor Swift News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media