Report: Nicole Scherzinger Back On Again With Lewis Hamilton
Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton couldn't stay apart for long, if The Sun is to be trusted. According to the British tabloid, the judge on "The X Factor (US)" and the Formula One driver are giving their relationship another go and have planned a series of secret meetings over the next few weeks to see it through.
"It's a struggle to maintain a blossoming relationship during the F1 season. Lewis is so busy and in a different country every other week. When they can't see each other they use things like Skype, but that's no substitute for the real thing," a source explained. "With no F1 distractions, Lewis aims to spend some proper time with Nicole. He can't wait."
Since their October split, Nicole and Lewis have briefly met with each other in Los Angeles. The twosome were photographed sharing an awkward silence during an encounter outside a shopping mall on November 21. At the time, the former lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls gave her ex a clingy hug, but he kept his hands in his pockets.
When asked about the tense meeting later on, Lewis told The Sun, "You didn't catch us at the best of times. But what you didn't see is that we had a really good week." He added, "We had a couple of really nice lunches together and that day we had a really nice dinner. It was a really positive few days. I came away from LA feeling great and things are getting into perspective."
During the chat, the 26-year-old racer also gave hint that there might be a reconciliation between them. "We still have very, very strong feelings for each other," he explained. "You know, it's still very early days. Who knows, maybe we'll be together in the future."
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win