Marion Cotillard Might Star as Villainous Morgana in 'Arthur and Lancelot'
Marion Cotillard could land an antagonist role in her next film. Vulture has learned that Warner Bros. Pictures is considering the "Inception" actress to play a villainous character in forthcoming David Dobkin's epic war movie "Arthur & Lancelot".
The Oscar-winning actress, who will be seen as Miranda Tate in highly anticipated superhero flick "The Dark Knight Rises", has been offered to tackle the part of Morgana. A sorceress and the half-sister of King Arthur, she is typically described as a villainess.
"Arthur & Lancelot" revolves around King Arthur, who is believed to have been a 6th century king who defended Britain against Saxon invaders. "Game of Thrones" actor Kit Harington has been cast to play the fabled British leader, while "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011)" star Joel Kinnaman is set to portray his trusted knight.
In addition to tackling the directorial duty, Dobkin also serves as the co-producer and co-writer. Before directing the movie, Dobkin is largely known for making comedy films such as "Wedding Crashers", "Fred Claus" and "The Change-Up".
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Stan Lee Supports Zendaya to Portray Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds