Justin Bieber Shows Support for 'The X Factor' Outcast Drew
Justin Bieber sends his "best wishes" to Drew Ryniewicz, a 14-year-old aspiring singer who was recently eliminated from "The X Factor (US)". The Canadian teen popstar, who claimed his fame through YouTube, took to Twitter to show his support for the Arizona native.
"Keep your head up. I lost my first competition too. this is just the beginning for u. never say never," 17-year-old Bieber tweeted. The message was re-tweeted by Drew who showed good spirit by posting, "Ended up to be a good day. Had a great experience on this show."
In addition to Bieber, Drew also got support from "American Idol" alum Casey Abrams. The jazz singer tweeted, "Doesn't make sense. can't even believe it. you'll go far, no doubt." In response, Drew wrote, "Thanks do much this means a lot :)."
Drew was axed from "The X Factor" on December 1 along with Astro. While the Hip-Hop aspiring artist was immediately sent home, she had to go through a survival performance first. Unfortunately, judges Paula Abdul, Nicole Scherzinger and L.A. Reid were not in her favor.
Soon after the show ended, Drew thanked those who supported her. "Thanks for the support you guys! I hope you voted! I love you guys," she tweeted. "Hey thank you for your love! I'll miss the xfactor but have a lot more in stor for you all! Upbeat? Yes."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up