Justin Bieber Shows Support for 'The X Factor' Outcast Drew
Justin Bieber sends his "best wishes" to Drew Ryniewicz, a 14-year-old aspiring singer who was recently eliminated from "The X Factor (US)". The Canadian teen popstar, who claimed his fame through YouTube, took to Twitter to show his support for the Arizona native.
"Keep your head up. I lost my first competition too. this is just the beginning for u. never say never," 17-year-old Bieber tweeted. The message was re-tweeted by Drew who showed good spirit by posting, "Ended up to be a good day. Had a great experience on this show."
In addition to Bieber, Drew also got support from "American Idol" alum Casey Abrams. The jazz singer tweeted, "Doesn't make sense. can't even believe it. you'll go far, no doubt." In response, Drew wrote, "Thanks do much this means a lot :)."
Drew was axed from "The X Factor" on December 1 along with Astro. While the Hip-Hop aspiring artist was immediately sent home, she had to go through a survival performance first. Unfortunately, judges Paula Abdul, Nicole Scherzinger and L.A. Reid were not in her favor.
Soon after the show ended, Drew thanked those who supported her. "Thanks for the support you guys! I hope you voted! I love you guys," she tweeted. "Hey thank you for your love! I'll miss the xfactor but have a lot more in stor for you all! Upbeat? Yes."
More Justin Bieber News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake