Justin Bieber Shows Support for 'The X Factor' Outcast Drew
Justin Bieber sends his "best wishes" to Drew Ryniewicz, a 14-year-old aspiring singer who was recently eliminated from "The X Factor (US)". The Canadian teen popstar, who claimed his fame through YouTube, took to Twitter to show his support for the Arizona native.
"Keep your head up. I lost my first competition too. this is just the beginning for u. never say never," 17-year-old Bieber tweeted. The message was re-tweeted by Drew who showed good spirit by posting, "Ended up to be a good day. Had a great experience on this show."
In addition to Bieber, Drew also got support from "American Idol" alum Casey Abrams. The jazz singer tweeted, "Doesn't make sense. can't even believe it. you'll go far, no doubt." In response, Drew wrote, "Thanks do much this means a lot :)."
Drew was axed from "The X Factor" on December 1 along with Astro. While the Hip-Hop aspiring artist was immediately sent home, she had to go through a survival performance first. Unfortunately, judges Paula Abdul, Nicole Scherzinger and L.A. Reid were not in her favor.
Soon after the show ended, Drew thanked those who supported her. "Thanks for the support you guys! I hope you voted! I love you guys," she tweeted. "Hey thank you for your love! I'll miss the xfactor but have a lot more in stor for you all! Upbeat? Yes."
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed