Mark Salling Goes for a Workout Despite Fractured Pelvis
Not even a fractured pelvis can keep Mark Salling away from the gym. The actor, who is famous for his role as Puck on "Glee", revealed on Twitter Wednesday, November 30 evening that he suffered the injury while playing basketball, but by Thursday, he told his followers, "Off to the gym for a light workout."
In the same tweet, the 29-year-old wrote, "sawrry pelvis, you can't stop the Saw." Just hours earlier, he assured fans that his injury wasn't as bad as it sounded. "really appreciate your warm words but its not that big of a deal. if anything im more productive. sitting is what sucks," he wrote with a hashtag, "#blessingindisguise", at the end.
Mark broke the news about him fracturing his pelvis by tweeting, "so apparently ive fractured my pelvis." He went on to share how he got the injury as writing, "one of the pitfalls of being a basketball weekend warrior. and guess what i can do about it? NOTHING!"
Despite the pain, the actor/singer managed to point out the positive. "its not that bad, i can still walk and even run but sitting and getting up is excruciating," he wrote. "can i get some crylenol? or maybe some sadvil?" He later posted a photo of himself lying on a table with a caption that reads, "Pelvic injuries are glamorous."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'