Mark Salling Goes for a Workout Despite Fractured Pelvis
Not even a fractured pelvis can keep Mark Salling away from the gym. The actor, who is famous for his role as Puck on "Glee", revealed on Twitter Wednesday, November 30 evening that he suffered the injury while playing basketball, but by Thursday, he told his followers, "Off to the gym for a light workout."
In the same tweet, the 29-year-old wrote, "sawrry pelvis, you can't stop the Saw." Just hours earlier, he assured fans that his injury wasn't as bad as it sounded. "really appreciate your warm words but its not that big of a deal. if anything im more productive. sitting is what sucks," he wrote with a hashtag, "#blessingindisguise", at the end.
Mark broke the news about him fracturing his pelvis by tweeting, "so apparently ive fractured my pelvis." He went on to share how he got the injury as writing, "one of the pitfalls of being a basketball weekend warrior. and guess what i can do about it? NOTHING!"
Despite the pain, the actor/singer managed to point out the positive. "its not that bad, i can still walk and even run but sitting and getting up is excruciating," he wrote. "can i get some crylenol? or maybe some sadvil?" He later posted a photo of himself lying on a table with a caption that reads, "Pelvic injuries are glamorous."
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.