Mark Salling Goes for a Workout Despite Fractured Pelvis
Not even a fractured pelvis can keep Mark Salling away from the gym. The actor, who is famous for his role as Puck on "Glee", revealed on Twitter Wednesday, November 30 evening that he suffered the injury while playing basketball, but by Thursday, he told his followers, "Off to the gym for a light workout."
In the same tweet, the 29-year-old wrote, "sawrry pelvis, you can't stop the Saw." Just hours earlier, he assured fans that his injury wasn't as bad as it sounded. "really appreciate your warm words but its not that big of a deal. if anything im more productive. sitting is what sucks," he wrote with a hashtag, "#blessingindisguise", at the end.
Mark broke the news about him fracturing his pelvis by tweeting, "so apparently ive fractured my pelvis." He went on to share how he got the injury as writing, "one of the pitfalls of being a basketball weekend warrior. and guess what i can do about it? NOTHING!"
Despite the pain, the actor/singer managed to point out the positive. "its not that bad, i can still walk and even run but sitting and getting up is excruciating," he wrote. "can i get some crylenol? or maybe some sadvil?" He later posted a photo of himself lying on a table with a caption that reads, "Pelvic injuries are glamorous."
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'