Willow Smith to Release Debut Album 'You Think You Know Me' in April
Roughly a year after busting the charts with her first single "Whip My Hair", Willow Smith finally revealed when her debut album "Willow: You Think You Know Me" will come out. The pint-sized singer, who is signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation, confirmed she's scheduled to release the CD across the United States on April 3, 2012.
The daughter of celebrity couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith made the announcement when appearing on BET's "106 & Park" recently. She additionally informed her fans that a music video for her third single, which features Nicki Minaj, will premiere next week on the same channel.
The upcoming music video was filmed in Los Angeles in early November. Willow looked fierce wearing a gold-themed outfit and a pair of boots, while Minaj got playful in a bright-colored wig and a dress made of stuffed animals. "How cute are they barbz???? Willow goin ham in the video," the femcee tweeted.
Talking about their collaboration, Willow once said, "It was really great because the first time I heard her on the actual track, I was like 'Who's that?' And they said 'Oh, it's Nicki.' I said 'Oh my gosh, that's so great!' I just got really excited so I'm really grateful for that." She added, "We recorded [the song] in two different places, so I got to meet her at the BET Awards and it was really cool."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7