Willow Smith to Release Debut Album 'You Think You Know Me' in April
Roughly a year after busting the charts with her first single "Whip My Hair", Willow Smith finally revealed when her debut album "Willow: You Think You Know Me" will come out. The pint-sized singer, who is signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation, confirmed she's scheduled to release the CD across the United States on April 3, 2012.
The daughter of celebrity couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith made the announcement when appearing on BET's "106 & Park" recently. She additionally informed her fans that a music video for her third single, which features Nicki Minaj, will premiere next week on the same channel.
The upcoming music video was filmed in Los Angeles in early November. Willow looked fierce wearing a gold-themed outfit and a pair of boots, while Minaj got playful in a bright-colored wig and a dress made of stuffed animals. "How cute are they barbz???? Willow goin ham in the video," the femcee tweeted.
Talking about their collaboration, Willow once said, "It was really great because the first time I heard her on the actual track, I was like 'Who's that?' And they said 'Oh, it's Nicki.' I said 'Oh my gosh, that's so great!' I just got really excited so I'm really grateful for that." She added, "We recorded [the song] in two different places, so I got to meet her at the BET Awards and it was really cool."
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs