Willow Smith to Release Debut Album 'You Think You Know Me' in April
Roughly a year after busting the charts with her first single "Whip My Hair", Willow Smith finally revealed when her debut album "Willow: You Think You Know Me" will come out. The pint-sized singer, who is signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation, confirmed she's scheduled to release the CD across the United States on April 3, 2012.
The daughter of celebrity couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith made the announcement when appearing on BET's "106 & Park" recently. She additionally informed her fans that a music video for her third single, which features Nicki Minaj, will premiere next week on the same channel.
The upcoming music video was filmed in Los Angeles in early November. Willow looked fierce wearing a gold-themed outfit and a pair of boots, while Minaj got playful in a bright-colored wig and a dress made of stuffed animals. "How cute are they barbz???? Willow goin ham in the video," the femcee tweeted.
Talking about their collaboration, Willow once said, "It was really great because the first time I heard her on the actual track, I was like 'Who's that?' And they said 'Oh, it's Nicki.' I said 'Oh my gosh, that's so great!' I just got really excited so I'm really grateful for that." She added, "We recorded [the song] in two different places, so I got to meet her at the BET Awards and it was really cool."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences