Willow Smith to Release Debut Album 'You Think You Know Me' in April
Roughly a year after busting the charts with her first single "Whip My Hair", Willow Smith finally revealed when her debut album "Willow: You Think You Know Me" will come out. The pint-sized singer, who is signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation, confirmed she's scheduled to release the CD across the United States on April 3, 2012.
The daughter of celebrity couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith made the announcement when appearing on BET's "106 & Park" recently. She additionally informed her fans that a music video for her third single, which features Nicki Minaj, will premiere next week on the same channel.
The upcoming music video was filmed in Los Angeles in early November. Willow looked fierce wearing a gold-themed outfit and a pair of boots, while Minaj got playful in a bright-colored wig and a dress made of stuffed animals. "How cute are they barbz???? Willow goin ham in the video," the femcee tweeted.
Talking about their collaboration, Willow once said, "It was really great because the first time I heard her on the actual track, I was like 'Who's that?' And they said 'Oh, it's Nicki.' I said 'Oh my gosh, that's so great!' I just got really excited so I'm really grateful for that." She added, "We recorded [the song] in two different places, so I got to meet her at the BET Awards and it was really cool."
More Willow Smith News
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital