Willow Smith to Release Debut Album 'You Think You Know Me' in April
Roughly a year after busting the charts with her first single "Whip My Hair", Willow Smith finally revealed when her debut album "Willow: You Think You Know Me" will come out. The pint-sized singer, who is signed to Jay-Z's Roc Nation, confirmed she's scheduled to release the CD across the United States on April 3, 2012.
The daughter of celebrity couple Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith made the announcement when appearing on BET's "106 & Park" recently. She additionally informed her fans that a music video for her third single, which features Nicki Minaj, will premiere next week on the same channel.
The upcoming music video was filmed in Los Angeles in early November. Willow looked fierce wearing a gold-themed outfit and a pair of boots, while Minaj got playful in a bright-colored wig and a dress made of stuffed animals. "How cute are they barbz???? Willow goin ham in the video," the femcee tweeted.
Talking about their collaboration, Willow once said, "It was really great because the first time I heard her on the actual track, I was like 'Who's that?' And they said 'Oh, it's Nicki.' I said 'Oh my gosh, that's so great!' I just got really excited so I'm really grateful for that." She added, "We recorded [the song] in two different places, so I got to meet her at the BET Awards and it was really cool."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism