Jennifer Lopez Takes Casper Smart to Morocco on Private Jet
Jennifer Lopez is not leaving Casper Smart behind when she flew to Morocco for a scheduled performance. PEOPLE recently reported that the estranged wife of Marc Anthony left Los Angeles on a private jet with her rumored boyfriend in tow on Tuesday, November 29 night.
Accordingly, the twosome arrived in the North African country, where J.Lo is set to perform at the launch of the Morocco Mall in Casablanca, on Thursday, December 1. A source close to the singer said, "Casper is with her, but she left the kids in L.A." Casper himself has tweeted about the trip, "Runnin around city getting all my stuff ready and packed for Casablanca tonight.."
The trip to Morocco came after J.Lo and Casper enjoyed a Thanksgiving vacation together in Kauai, Hawaii. About the getaway during which the duo were seen cuddling in a cabana, the source spilled, "Jennifer had the best time in Hawaii with Casper and her two kids. She felt rested and was excited to head to Casablanca for work."
It looks like J.Lo's Morocco trip will be a short one though. The "On the Floor" hitmaker is expected to head to South America for the filming of her and Marc's new show, "Q'Viva! The Chosen". "Jennifer is expected back in L.A. before she heads to Peru with her kids for work," so added the source.
Casper himself has recently spoken against his haters. "I don't understand how people can speak on other people or things they know nothing of??!!! #CRAZY," he tweeted before retweeting a post by @prettyboymiguel that reads, "Why are ppl judging @Caspersmart no 1 knows how long @JLo was separated be4 she announced the divorce ppl need 2 stop being so quick 2 judge."
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!