Kris Jenner Pours Cold Water on Kourtney Kardashian's Wedding Rumors
Kourtney Kardashian and longtime boyfriend Scott Disick haven't made any plans to tie the knot just yet. Shortly after Entertainment Tonight (ET) triggered marriage buzz for the couple who are expecting their second child together, Kourtney's mother Kris Jenner stepped out to debunk the rumors.
On Thursday, December 1, the Kardashian matriarch told Billy Bush of Access Hollywood that the report suggesting the wedding between Kourtney and Scott is imminent is "false!" While Kourtney herself has yet to address the rumors, a rep for Kardashian also told Gossip Cop there are "no plans for a wedding."
The wedding rumors surfaced on Wednesday, November 30 morning after Kourtney announced her second pregnancy. In its report, ET claimed that her wedding will be "the complete antithesis" of sister Kim Kardashian's lavish affair. Accordingly, it will be low key and "there are whispers that it will take place at the Kardashian family home."
Kourtney herself is nine-week along in her pregnancy. To Us Weekly, the "Kourtney and Kim Take New York" star shared that she took the pregnancy test five weeks ago and woke up Scott at 7 A.M. in the morning to deliver him the good news. In a statement to E! Online, she said that she and Scott "are thrilled to be expanding the love in our family."
More Kourtney Kardashian News
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer