Rapper Became Viral Sensation Over Chris Brown Cover
Kansas City, MO battle rapper Mac Lethal became a viral sensation after his cover of Chris Brown's "Look at Me Now" was posted on YouTube. Lethal made it interesting because he changed the lyrics to "cook with me now" and rapped it while making pancakes.
The video opens with a notification for his viewers that he decided to change the lyrics because it is an older song. "Yellow cheese, eggs / White pancake batta / Put a little bit up on the skillet when it starts to bubble flip it over with your spatula / Yeah yeah, that s**t looks like my breakfast / I gotta remember to flip the motherf**ker over after cookin' it for 30 seconds / Ladies love me, I got my OJ," on he went.
He also showed his skill in fast-rapping while managing to name drop such people as Rihanna, Jerry Sandusky and Danny DeVito. He continued, "I'm gonna pucker up my lips till I barf / I'm gonna choke a f**kin' rapper in his hipster scarf / I'm never gonna put another piece of music out deliberately if it isn't genuine and grips the heart / Winter's hard, so have some pancakes."
The video won over a million views within 24 hours but this is not the only attention that he brought. His video appeared on the front page of Reddit.com and a comment revealed that he was also the creator of a website called "Texts From Bennett". The name refers to his 17-year-old cousin who called him "a white boy that thinks he's a crip, works at Amoco, has a girlfriend named Mercedes and is one of the most unintentionally funny and brilliant souls on the planet."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes