Sean Penn's Son Breaking Into Hollywood Through Racy Movie
Sean Penn's 18-year-old son is making his move to Hollywood by starring in a racy film. Hopper Penn recently shot a short film called "Back in the Game", which required him to strip down to his skivvies and hang out with lingerie-clad models.
As reported by TMZ, Hopper is serious about following the footsteps of his father. He picked up the lead role in "Back in the Game" which is a "psychedelic trip about a cowboy ... who meets a bunch of hot babes in the desert... and parties his ass off with 'em at a Bev Hills mansion."
Hopper, according to one of the models who were on the set, "was awesome to work with ... and hot!"
Hopper is Sean's second child with actress Robin Wright Penn. Sean and Robin divorced in 2010 after almost two decades of on-and-off relationship.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son