Sean Penn's Son Breaking Into Hollywood Through Racy Movie
Sean Penn's 18-year-old son is making his move to Hollywood by starring in a racy film. Hopper Penn recently shot a short film called "Back in the Game", which required him to strip down to his skivvies and hang out with lingerie-clad models.
As reported by TMZ, Hopper is serious about following the footsteps of his father. He picked up the lead role in "Back in the Game" which is a "psychedelic trip about a cowboy ... who meets a bunch of hot babes in the desert... and parties his ass off with 'em at a Bev Hills mansion."
Hopper, according to one of the models who were on the set, "was awesome to work with ... and hot!"
Hopper is Sean's second child with actress Robin Wright Penn. Sean and Robin divorced in 2010 after almost two decades of on-and-off relationship.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support