Sean Penn's Son Breaking Into Hollywood Through Racy Movie
Sean Penn's 18-year-old son is making his move to Hollywood by starring in a racy film. Hopper Penn recently shot a short film called "Back in the Game", which required him to strip down to his skivvies and hang out with lingerie-clad models.
As reported by TMZ, Hopper is serious about following the footsteps of his father. He picked up the lead role in "Back in the Game" which is a "psychedelic trip about a cowboy ... who meets a bunch of hot babes in the desert... and parties his ass off with 'em at a Bev Hills mansion."
Hopper, according to one of the models who were on the set, "was awesome to work with ... and hot!"
Hopper is Sean's second child with actress Robin Wright Penn. Sean and Robin divorced in 2010 after almost two decades of on-and-off relationship.
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game