Sean Penn's Son Breaking Into Hollywood Through Racy Movie
Sean Penn's 18-year-old son is making his move to Hollywood by starring in a racy film. Hopper Penn recently shot a short film called "Back in the Game", which required him to strip down to his skivvies and hang out with lingerie-clad models.
As reported by TMZ, Hopper is serious about following the footsteps of his father. He picked up the lead role in "Back in the Game" which is a "psychedelic trip about a cowboy ... who meets a bunch of hot babes in the desert... and parties his ass off with 'em at a Bev Hills mansion."
Hopper, according to one of the models who were on the set, "was awesome to work with ... and hot!"
Hopper is Sean's second child with actress Robin Wright Penn. Sean and Robin divorced in 2010 after almost two decades of on-and-off relationship.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle