Sean Penn's Son Breaking Into Hollywood Through Racy Movie
Sean Penn's 18-year-old son is making his move to Hollywood by starring in a racy film. Hopper Penn recently shot a short film called "Back in the Game", which required him to strip down to his skivvies and hang out with lingerie-clad models.
As reported by TMZ, Hopper is serious about following the footsteps of his father. He picked up the lead role in "Back in the Game" which is a "psychedelic trip about a cowboy ... who meets a bunch of hot babes in the desert... and parties his ass off with 'em at a Bev Hills mansion."
Hopper, according to one of the models who were on the set, "was awesome to work with ... and hot!"
Hopper is Sean's second child with actress Robin Wright Penn. Sean and Robin divorced in 2010 after almost two decades of on-and-off relationship.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones