Hanson Coming Out With New Brand of Beer
Hanson brothers have lent their song title to a beer brand. Taylor Hanson, Zac Hanson and Isaac Hanson are launching "MMMBop", an alcoholic beverage named after their 1997 hit "Mmmbop".
The Daily Express said that the drink is the brothers' own brew of Indian Pale ale. "It's vital our fans trust in everything Hanson do. We are soon to be selling our own beer. I'm not joking -- Mmmhop IPA anyone?" Zac reportedly said during a talk at the Oxford Union on Monday, November 28.
The beverage will be available early next year.
Eldest brother Isaac seems to be a strong drinker. Last week he posted a photo of him and a miniature version of scotch whisky on Twitter with the comment, "I just drank a whole bottle of single malt scotch whisky! But I think I need some more."
Hanson brothers are no strangers in endorsing products. They have a line of branded products such as apparels, accessories and even holiday items like Christmas cookie cutter.
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'