Hanson Coming Out With New Brand of Beer
Hanson brothers have lent their song title to a beer brand. Taylor Hanson, Zac Hanson and Isaac Hanson are launching "MMMBop", an alcoholic beverage named after their 1997 hit "Mmmbop".
The Daily Express said that the drink is the brothers' own brew of Indian Pale ale. "It's vital our fans trust in everything Hanson do. We are soon to be selling our own beer. I'm not joking -- Mmmhop IPA anyone?" Zac reportedly said during a talk at the Oxford Union on Monday, November 28.
The beverage will be available early next year.
Eldest brother Isaac seems to be a strong drinker. Last week he posted a photo of him and a miniature version of scotch whisky on Twitter with the comment, "I just drank a whole bottle of single malt scotch whisky! But I think I need some more."
Hanson brothers are no strangers in endorsing products. They have a line of branded products such as apparels, accessories and even holiday items like Christmas cookie cutter.
More Hanson News
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer