Hanson Coming Out With New Brand of Beer
Hanson brothers have lent their song title to a beer brand. Taylor Hanson, Zac Hanson and Isaac Hanson are launching "MMMBop", an alcoholic beverage named after their 1997 hit "Mmmbop".
The Daily Express said that the drink is the brothers' own brew of Indian Pale ale. "It's vital our fans trust in everything Hanson do. We are soon to be selling our own beer. I'm not joking -- Mmmhop IPA anyone?" Zac reportedly said during a talk at the Oxford Union on Monday, November 28.
The beverage will be available early next year.
Eldest brother Isaac seems to be a strong drinker. Last week he posted a photo of him and a miniature version of scotch whisky on Twitter with the comment, "I just drank a whole bottle of single malt scotch whisky! But I think I need some more."
Hanson brothers are no strangers in endorsing products. They have a line of branded products such as apparels, accessories and even holiday items like Christmas cookie cutter.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert