First Look: Elijah Wood Brutally Stabs a Woman on 'Maniac' Set
Elijah Wood gets rid of his heroic Frodo image and becomes a psychopathic killer on the set of his upcoming film "Maniac". The 30-year-old actor has been caught on camera filming a brutal murder scene on the street in Los Angeles.
Rocking a black bomber jacket and denims, Wood was heartlessly attacking a woman with a knife. His victim was played by Genevieve Alexandra. The blond beauty was seen screaming and looking really terrified as Wood pushed her off the ground.
In "Maniac", Wood plays a serial killer who works at a shop that sells antique mannequins. He finds victims on the internet and stalks them like prey, all the while suffering from hallucinations that throw him back into the past when he was abused by his own mother. In his twisted mind, he gains a measure of revenge against his mother with each kill.
The slasher thriller is directed by Franck Khalfoun and is expected to open wide in U.S. theaters sometime in 2013. Joining Wood in the cast ensemble are Hank Azaria, Nora Arnezeder, Sal Landi dan Dan Hunter.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups