'Sweet Home Alabama' Preview: Tribble Reese Faces Another Hard Decision
Tribble Reese is one step closer to make his final choice on "Sweet Home Alabama" in this week's episode. After narrowing down the bachelors to 4 in the last episode, the 26-year-old hunk will give the bad news to the girls as he is going to chop down two more contestants.
Early in this second season of the CMT dating show, 11 city girls and 11 country gals were vying for the affections of the eligible bachelor, Tribble. Among the currently remaining four finalists, there is only one non-Southerner, who is Jacqueline Honulik.
In the upcoming outing, "the three country girls worry that Jackie could steal their man back to New York." Meanwhile, Tribble's parents will pay them a visit since the parents' opinions about the girls also matter to Tribble before he makes his decision.
Season 2 of "Sweet Home Alabama" airs every Friday at 9/8c on CMT. Viewers are invited to pick their favorite moment from the episode and submit it through Twitter by including the tags @CMTshows and @aceshowbiz with the hashtag #SweetHomeAlabama. The winner of the contest will get a prize pack which includes a picture signed by Tribble, t-shirt, Tribble Hat, Duffle Bag and many others.
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say