'Sweet Home Alabama' Preview: Tribble Reese Faces Another Hard Decision
Tribble Reese is one step closer to make his final choice on "Sweet Home Alabama" in this week's episode. After narrowing down the bachelors to 4 in the last episode, the 26-year-old hunk will give the bad news to the girls as he is going to chop down two more contestants.
Early in this second season of the CMT dating show, 11 city girls and 11 country gals were vying for the affections of the eligible bachelor, Tribble. Among the currently remaining four finalists, there is only one non-Southerner, who is Jacqueline Honulik.
In the upcoming outing, "the three country girls worry that Jackie could steal their man back to New York." Meanwhile, Tribble's parents will pay them a visit since the parents' opinions about the girls also matter to Tribble before he makes his decision.
Season 2 of "Sweet Home Alabama" airs every Friday at 9/8c on CMT. Viewers are invited to pick their favorite moment from the episode and submit it through Twitter by including the tags @CMTshows and @aceshowbiz with the hashtag #SweetHomeAlabama. The winner of the contest will get a prize pack which includes a picture signed by Tribble, t-shirt, Tribble Hat, Duffle Bag and many others.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters
- Drew Barrymore Eats Humans in First 'Santa Clarita Diet' Trailer