'Sweet Home Alabama' Preview: Tribble Reese Faces Another Hard Decision
Tribble Reese is one step closer to make his final choice on "Sweet Home Alabama" in this week's episode. After narrowing down the bachelors to 4 in the last episode, the 26-year-old hunk will give the bad news to the girls as he is going to chop down two more contestants.
Early in this second season of the CMT dating show, 11 city girls and 11 country gals were vying for the affections of the eligible bachelor, Tribble. Among the currently remaining four finalists, there is only one non-Southerner, who is Jacqueline Honulik.
In the upcoming outing, "the three country girls worry that Jackie could steal their man back to New York." Meanwhile, Tribble's parents will pay them a visit since the parents' opinions about the girls also matter to Tribble before he makes his decision.
Season 2 of "Sweet Home Alabama" airs every Friday at 9/8c on CMT. Viewers are invited to pick their favorite moment from the episode and submit it through Twitter by including the tags @CMTshows and @aceshowbiz with the hashtag #SweetHomeAlabama. The winner of the contest will get a prize pack which includes a picture signed by Tribble, t-shirt, Tribble Hat, Duffle Bag and many others.
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record