Video: Lady GaGa and Sugarland Close Grammy Nominations Concert 2011
After kicking off Grammy Nominations Concert Live with "Marry the Night", Lady GaGa returned to the stage a few hours later to send the crowd home. The singer, who scores four nods this year, performed "You and I" with Sugarland to close the live event.
Unlike the previous set which saw her prancing around the stage with her dancers, GaGa sat behind a grand piano during this closing performance. The Mother Monster opened the set with a few lines of lyrics before Jennifer Nettles took over by belting out the next verses.
The other musical guests that night were The Band Perry, Rihanna and Jason Aldean. Kimberly Perry and her brothers performed "Independence" and did a bit of Tom Petty's "Free Fallin' ", Riri sang "We Found Love" from London, Jason brought a country/Hip-Hop performance with Ludacris in "Dirt Road Anthem".
In a special tribute segment, Usher and Valerie Simpson paid homage to songwriters Nick Ashford and Jerry Leiber. Also, there were Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five who did a rousing rendition of "The Message" with Common, LL Cool J, Rick Ross and Lupe Fiasco.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce