Video: Lady GaGa and Sugarland Close Grammy Nominations Concert 2011
After kicking off Grammy Nominations Concert Live with "Marry the Night", Lady GaGa returned to the stage a few hours later to send the crowd home. The singer, who scores four nods this year, performed "You and I" with Sugarland to close the live event.
Unlike the previous set which saw her prancing around the stage with her dancers, GaGa sat behind a grand piano during this closing performance. The Mother Monster opened the set with a few lines of lyrics before Jennifer Nettles took over by belting out the next verses.
The other musical guests that night were The Band Perry, Rihanna and Jason Aldean. Kimberly Perry and her brothers performed "Independence" and did a bit of Tom Petty's "Free Fallin' ", Riri sang "We Found Love" from London, Jason brought a country/Hip-Hop performance with Ludacris in "Dirt Road Anthem".
In a special tribute segment, Usher and Valerie Simpson paid homage to songwriters Nick Ashford and Jerry Leiber. Also, there were Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five who did a rousing rendition of "The Message" with Common, LL Cool J, Rick Ross and Lupe Fiasco.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars