Video: Lady GaGa and Sugarland Close Grammy Nominations Concert 2011
After kicking off Grammy Nominations Concert Live with "Marry the Night", Lady GaGa returned to the stage a few hours later to send the crowd home. The singer, who scores four nods this year, performed "You and I" with Sugarland to close the live event.
Unlike the previous set which saw her prancing around the stage with her dancers, GaGa sat behind a grand piano during this closing performance. The Mother Monster opened the set with a few lines of lyrics before Jennifer Nettles took over by belting out the next verses.
The other musical guests that night were The Band Perry, Rihanna and Jason Aldean. Kimberly Perry and her brothers performed "Independence" and did a bit of Tom Petty's "Free Fallin' ", Riri sang "We Found Love" from London, Jason brought a country/Hip-Hop performance with Ludacris in "Dirt Road Anthem".
In a special tribute segment, Usher and Valerie Simpson paid homage to songwriters Nick Ashford and Jerry Leiber. Also, there were Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five who did a rousing rendition of "The Message" with Common, LL Cool J, Rick Ross and Lupe Fiasco.
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball