Video: Lady GaGa and Sugarland Close Grammy Nominations Concert 2011
After kicking off Grammy Nominations Concert Live with "Marry the Night", Lady GaGa returned to the stage a few hours later to send the crowd home. The singer, who scores four nods this year, performed "You and I" with Sugarland to close the live event.
Unlike the previous set which saw her prancing around the stage with her dancers, GaGa sat behind a grand piano during this closing performance. The Mother Monster opened the set with a few lines of lyrics before Jennifer Nettles took over by belting out the next verses.
The other musical guests that night were The Band Perry, Rihanna and Jason Aldean. Kimberly Perry and her brothers performed "Independence" and did a bit of Tom Petty's "Free Fallin' ", Riri sang "We Found Love" from London, Jason brought a country/Hip-Hop performance with Ludacris in "Dirt Road Anthem".
In a special tribute segment, Usher and Valerie Simpson paid homage to songwriters Nick Ashford and Jerry Leiber. Also, there were Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five who did a rousing rendition of "The Message" with Common, LL Cool J, Rick Ross and Lupe Fiasco.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video