Ashton Kutcher Declines Girls' Invitation to Go to Strip Club
Ashton Kutcher seemed to have managed to keep his decency intact this Thanksgiving weekend. According to Us Weekly, the "Two and a Half Men" star turned down invitation from a group of women to visit a strip club while hanging out with his friends at a bar last Saturday, November 26.
One eyewitness said that when the estranged husband of Demi Moore enjoyed his night at the Summit, a college bar in Iowa City, Iowa, "he was swarmed by girls." The observer added, "A few tried to convince him to go to a strip club - but he declined!" It was said that the actor spent three hours at the bar downing beer and shots of liquor.
Beside the Saturday outing, Ashton has been visiting other Iowa City bars earlier in the week. On Friday, November 25 night, he went to The Sports Column bar. Waitress Emily Krajicek told PEOPLE, "He was swarmed by girls. He was swarmed by guys as well. You couldn't get to his table. People were asking what songs he wanted to hear. He was singing, having fun."
The 33-year-old was also seen at three other local joints, Joe's Place, The Airliner and Bo James. At the first mentioned place, he allegedly was friendly with the woman working the door. The bar's manager said, "She tried to ID him as a joke. He didn't show her anything, but was able to get in. She was just messing with him. He talked to her for a little while. He was a good tipper."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby