First Look at Daniel Day-Lewis as America's 16th President in 'Lincoln'
How Daniel Day-Lewis will look like as Abraham Lincoln in Steven Spielberg's high-profile biopic, "Lincoln", has been
teased in a photo. The actor was caught on camera on Wednesday afternoon, November 30 with beard and hairstyle resembling the late U.S. president as he took a break at a restaurant in Virginia, where the movie is currently filming.
According to Richmond.com, the 54-year-old Oscar winner was at that time spotted at new Arcadia restaurant in Shockoe Bottom, Richmond. He, however, was not seen donning the period costume he needed to portray the 16th president. In exchange, he sported casual outfit that includes long-sleeved black shirt and denims.
Currently still in the production stage, "Lincoln" will focus on the political collision of Abraham Lincoln and the powerful men of his cabinet on the road to abolition and the end of the Civil War. In addition to directing, Spielberg serves as its producer along with Kathleen Kennedy. Meanwhile, Pulitzer winner Tony Kushner provides the script.
Joining Day-Lewis in the cast ensemble are the likes of Sally Field, Tommy Lee Jones, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, John Hawkes, Jackie Earle Haley and James Spader. The movie itself is expected to open wide in U.S. theaters in the late 2012 after the elections.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'