'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' Delivers Its Biggest Rating Ever
Whether its because of the lingerie designs or the skimpy-clad models, "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" drew a large number of audience when it was aired on CBS Tuesday, November 27. According to Nielsen, 10.3 million people tuned in the broadcast of the fashion extravaganza.
Up 15% from last year, it was the special's largest audience since it was first broadcast on the Eye in 2002. In the coveted 18-49 demographic, the annual live-action holiday catalog also posted its biggest rating ever with a 4.6 rating, which showed a 35% increase from last year.
This year's "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" saw Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and 35 other models showcasing a total of 31 pairs of wings and 69 outfits. Kanye West, Maroon 5 and Nicki Minaj were tapped as musical performers.
Also on Tuesday night, the annual re-airing of "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer" proved to be a strong rating-sucker for CBS. The 1964 stop-motion animation special posted 12.7 million viewers with a 4.0 rating in adult demo.
More Miranda Kerr News
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage