'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' Delivers Its Biggest Rating Ever
Whether its because of the lingerie designs or the skimpy-clad models, "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" drew a large number of audience when it was aired on CBS Tuesday, November 27. According to Nielsen, 10.3 million people tuned in the broadcast of the fashion extravaganza.
Up 15% from last year, it was the special's largest audience since it was first broadcast on the Eye in 2002. In the coveted 18-49 demographic, the annual live-action holiday catalog also posted its biggest rating ever with a 4.6 rating, which showed a 35% increase from last year.
This year's "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" saw Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and 35 other models showcasing a total of 31 pairs of wings and 69 outfits. Kanye West, Maroon 5 and Nicki Minaj were tapped as musical performers.
Also on Tuesday night, the annual re-airing of "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer" proved to be a strong rating-sucker for CBS. The 1964 stop-motion animation special posted 12.7 million viewers with a 4.0 rating in adult demo.
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018