'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' Delivers Its Biggest Rating Ever
Whether its because of the lingerie designs or the skimpy-clad models, "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" drew a large number of audience when it was aired on CBS Tuesday, November 27. According to Nielsen, 10.3 million people tuned in the broadcast of the fashion extravaganza.
Up 15% from last year, it was the special's largest audience since it was first broadcast on the Eye in 2002. In the coveted 18-49 demographic, the annual live-action holiday catalog also posted its biggest rating ever with a 4.6 rating, which showed a 35% increase from last year.
This year's "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" saw Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and 35 other models showcasing a total of 31 pairs of wings and 69 outfits. Kanye West, Maroon 5 and Nicki Minaj were tapped as musical performers.
Also on Tuesday night, the annual re-airing of "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer" proved to be a strong rating-sucker for CBS. The 1964 stop-motion animation special posted 12.7 million viewers with a 4.0 rating in adult demo.
More Miranda Kerr News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake