'Victoria's Secret Fashion Show' Delivers Its Biggest Rating Ever
Whether its because of the lingerie designs or the skimpy-clad models, "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" drew a large number of audience when it was aired on CBS Tuesday, November 27. According to Nielsen, 10.3 million people tuned in the broadcast of the fashion extravaganza.
Up 15% from last year, it was the special's largest audience since it was first broadcast on the Eye in 2002. In the coveted 18-49 demographic, the annual live-action holiday catalog also posted its biggest rating ever with a 4.6 rating, which showed a 35% increase from last year.
This year's "Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" saw Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and 35 other models showcasing a total of 31 pairs of wings and 69 outfits. Kanye West, Maroon 5 and Nicki Minaj were tapped as musical performers.
Also on Tuesday night, the annual re-airing of "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer" proved to be a strong rating-sucker for CBS. The 1964 stop-motion animation special posted 12.7 million viewers with a 4.0 rating in adult demo.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign