Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler Get Engaged for the Second Time
Weeks after sparking rumors they might be rekindling their romance once again, Kristin Cavallari and her ex-fiance, Jay Cutler, confirmed they are indeed back on again. In fact, the former star of "The Hills" and the Chicago Bears quarterback, who called off their engagement back in July, have got engaged for the second time this year.
First to confirm the happy news was Kristin herself. On Wednesday, November 30, the 24-year-old reality star tweeted, "This time its official...Jay and I are engaged again :)" During a press conference later that day, Jay Cutler joked he "just heard about" Kristin's tweet. On a more serious note, he confirmed they're engaged, but haven't set a wedding date.
Kristin came out with the confirmation over their re-engagement a day after she was spotted sporting her 5.2 carat engagement ring while out and about in West Hollywood. One eyewitness told Life & Style that she "looked incredibly happy" during the November 29 outing, adding "She was definitely making a point to show off her engagement ring and couldn't stop smiling."
Just a few days earlier, the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant poured cold water to engagement rumors circling around her and Jay. Making use of her Twitter, she wrote at the time, "New week new rumor. I'm not engaged u guys."
Kristin and Jay got engaged during a vacation in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico in April after about seven months of dating. Around mid-July, words came out that the reality star was dumped by the NFL athlete. In late September, the two were said to be "working it out." A source told PEOPLE, "They're not officially back together but they're definitely talking and figuring things out."
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says