Kris Humphries Refuses Divorce, Seeks Annulment From Kim Kardashian
Kris Humphries confirms through his representative that he will counterstrike Kim Kardashian's divorce filing with a marriage annulment. The basketball player is seeking legal separation from his wife of 72 days, attempting to avoid divorce proceedings altogether.
Tabloids reported earlier this month that Humphries refused to sign the October 31 divorce papers from Kardashian. Their prenuptial agreement guarantees that Kardashian will hold onto all moneys earned during their marriage. Humphries just signed an endorsement deal with Sector watches for $150,000.
It is yet unclear who the villain is in this marriage. Humphries' appearance on "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" premiere degraded his reputation as a good lover but he reportedly was shocked at how he was portrayed on the show. A source told Radar Online that he "watched the episode in "utter horror, because it's just not a true depiction about what was actually going on between Kim and Kris".
Meanwhile, a so-called pal told Us Weekly that "he belittled her in front of people. He'd call her stupid. It was truly sickening. He tried to control Kim by bringing her down...He would say truly terrible things. One time, he said she had no talent and her fame wouldn't last."
More Kris Humphries News
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit