Kris Humphries Refuses Divorce, Seeks Annulment From Kim Kardashian
Kris Humphries confirms through his representative that he will counterstrike Kim Kardashian's divorce filing with a marriage annulment. The basketball player is seeking legal separation from his wife of 72 days, attempting to avoid divorce proceedings altogether.
Tabloids reported earlier this month that Humphries refused to sign the October 31 divorce papers from Kardashian. Their prenuptial agreement guarantees that Kardashian will hold onto all moneys earned during their marriage. Humphries just signed an endorsement deal with Sector watches for $150,000.
It is yet unclear who the villain is in this marriage. Humphries' appearance on "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" premiere degraded his reputation as a good lover but he reportedly was shocked at how he was portrayed on the show. A source told Radar Online that he "watched the episode in "utter horror, because it's just not a true depiction about what was actually going on between Kim and Kris".
Meanwhile, a so-called pal told Us Weekly that "he belittled her in front of people. He'd call her stupid. It was truly sickening. He tried to control Kim by bringing her down...He would say truly terrible things. One time, he said she had no talent and her fame wouldn't last."
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards