Ali Fedotowsky's Reason Why She Dumped Roberto Martinez
Ali Fedotowsky is still grieving over her split from "The Bachelorette" fiance Roberto Martinez but she is ready to dish out what really happened between them. The 27-year-old admitted that they had been having problems which eventually did not meet solution.
"I wouldn't be being truthful if I said this came out of nowhere," she said tearfully in the new issue of People magazine. "We definitely had been having problems. But I had always believed that we could work it out."
Fedotowsky met Martinez through the ABC reality show and had planned to marry him after the show ended last year. Fedotowsky said her injury from kickboxing and hectic working schedule postponed the wedding. However, after 18 months of engagement, they announced earlier this week that they have canceled the wedding date.
Fedotowsky said they made attempts to work things out but they failed. "We both realized we were unhappy more than we were happy. And we both deserved more," she said.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked