Ali Fedotowsky's Reason Why She Dumped Roberto Martinez
Ali Fedotowsky is still grieving over her split from "The Bachelorette" fiance Roberto Martinez but she is ready to dish out what really happened between them. The 27-year-old admitted that they had been having problems which eventually did not meet solution.
"I wouldn't be being truthful if I said this came out of nowhere," she said tearfully in the new issue of People magazine. "We definitely had been having problems. But I had always believed that we could work it out."
Fedotowsky met Martinez through the ABC reality show and had planned to marry him after the show ended last year. Fedotowsky said her injury from kickboxing and hectic working schedule postponed the wedding. However, after 18 months of engagement, they announced earlier this week that they have canceled the wedding date.
Fedotowsky said they made attempts to work things out but they failed. "We both realized we were unhappy more than we were happy. And we both deserved more," she said.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'