Ali Fedotowsky's Reason Why She Dumped Roberto Martinez
Ali Fedotowsky is still grieving over her split from "The Bachelorette" fiance Roberto Martinez but she is ready to dish out what really happened between them. The 27-year-old admitted that they had been having problems which eventually did not meet solution.
"I wouldn't be being truthful if I said this came out of nowhere," she said tearfully in the new issue of People magazine. "We definitely had been having problems. But I had always believed that we could work it out."
Fedotowsky met Martinez through the ABC reality show and had planned to marry him after the show ended last year. Fedotowsky said her injury from kickboxing and hectic working schedule postponed the wedding. However, after 18 months of engagement, they announced earlier this week that they have canceled the wedding date.
Fedotowsky said they made attempts to work things out but they failed. "We both realized we were unhappy more than we were happy. And we both deserved more," she said.
More Ali Fedotowsky News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns