Ali Fedotowsky's Reason Why She Dumped Roberto Martinez
Ali Fedotowsky is still grieving over her split from "The Bachelorette" fiance Roberto Martinez but she is ready to dish out what really happened between them. The 27-year-old admitted that they had been having problems which eventually did not meet solution.
"I wouldn't be being truthful if I said this came out of nowhere," she said tearfully in the new issue of People magazine. "We definitely had been having problems. But I had always believed that we could work it out."
Fedotowsky met Martinez through the ABC reality show and had planned to marry him after the show ended last year. Fedotowsky said her injury from kickboxing and hectic working schedule postponed the wedding. However, after 18 months of engagement, they announced earlier this week that they have canceled the wedding date.
Fedotowsky said they made attempts to work things out but they failed. "We both realized we were unhappy more than we were happy. And we both deserved more," she said.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival