Ali Fedotowsky's Reason Why She Dumped Roberto Martinez
Ali Fedotowsky is still grieving over her split from "The Bachelorette" fiance Roberto Martinez but she is ready to dish out what really happened between them. The 27-year-old admitted that they had been having problems which eventually did not meet solution.
"I wouldn't be being truthful if I said this came out of nowhere," she said tearfully in the new issue of People magazine. "We definitely had been having problems. But I had always believed that we could work it out."
Fedotowsky met Martinez through the ABC reality show and had planned to marry him after the show ended last year. Fedotowsky said her injury from kickboxing and hectic working schedule postponed the wedding. However, after 18 months of engagement, they announced earlier this week that they have canceled the wedding date.
Fedotowsky said they made attempts to work things out but they failed. "We both realized we were unhappy more than we were happy. And we both deserved more," she said.
More Ali Fedotowsky News
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday