Bradley Cooper Photographed on a Date With French Actress
The 2011 Sexiest Man Alive was caught dating French actress Melanie Laurent. Bradley Cooper, who has a fascination of France, was spotted in Paris to have lunch with Laurent at Ralph, an eatery adjacent to Ralph Laurent store in the city's Boulevard St. Germain.
The couple moved to La Comedie de Champs Elysees after the lunch, watching a heavy-weight theatrical performance of Job, "Ou L'Errance De Juste". Later at night, they headed back to his hotel in Plaza Athenee for a private dinner.
Cooper speaks fluent French especially after he exchanged visits as a student. Back in March, a video of him doing a French TV interview became a viral sensation. In the video he said he studied in Aix en Provence, France and was forced to learn the language because his host family did not speak English.
Meanwhile, Laurent is also a familiar face in the States. She played Shosanna Dreyfus in "Inglourious Basterds" and Anna in "Beginners".
More Bradley Cooper News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent