Bradley Cooper Photographed on a Date With French Actress
The 2011 Sexiest Man Alive was caught dating French actress Melanie Laurent. Bradley Cooper, who has a fascination of France, was spotted in Paris to have lunch with Laurent at Ralph, an eatery adjacent to Ralph Laurent store in the city's Boulevard St. Germain.
The couple moved to La Comedie de Champs Elysees after the lunch, watching a heavy-weight theatrical performance of Job, "Ou L'Errance De Juste". Later at night, they headed back to his hotel in Plaza Athenee for a private dinner.
Cooper speaks fluent French especially after he exchanged visits as a student. Back in March, a video of him doing a French TV interview became a viral sensation. In the video he said he studied in Aix en Provence, France and was forced to learn the language because his host family did not speak English.
Meanwhile, Laurent is also a familiar face in the States. She played Shosanna Dreyfus in "Inglourious Basterds" and Anna in "Beginners".
More Bradley Cooper News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'