Bradley Cooper Photographed on a Date With French Actress
The 2011 Sexiest Man Alive was caught dating French actress Melanie Laurent. Bradley Cooper, who has a fascination of France, was spotted in Paris to have lunch with Laurent at Ralph, an eatery adjacent to Ralph Laurent store in the city's Boulevard St. Germain.
The couple moved to La Comedie de Champs Elysees after the lunch, watching a heavy-weight theatrical performance of Job, "Ou L'Errance De Juste". Later at night, they headed back to his hotel in Plaza Athenee for a private dinner.
Cooper speaks fluent French especially after he exchanged visits as a student. Back in March, a video of him doing a French TV interview became a viral sensation. In the video he said he studied in Aix en Provence, France and was forced to learn the language because his host family did not speak English.
Meanwhile, Laurent is also a familiar face in the States. She played Shosanna Dreyfus in "Inglourious Basterds" and Anna in "Beginners".
More Bradley Cooper News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked