Bradley Cooper Photographed on a Date With French Actress
The 2011 Sexiest Man Alive was caught dating French actress Melanie Laurent. Bradley Cooper, who has a fascination of France, was spotted in Paris to have lunch with Laurent at Ralph, an eatery adjacent to Ralph Laurent store in the city's Boulevard St. Germain.
The couple moved to La Comedie de Champs Elysees after the lunch, watching a heavy-weight theatrical performance of Job, "Ou L'Errance De Juste". Later at night, they headed back to his hotel in Plaza Athenee for a private dinner.
Cooper speaks fluent French especially after he exchanged visits as a student. Back in March, a video of him doing a French TV interview became a viral sensation. In the video he said he studied in Aix en Provence, France and was forced to learn the language because his host family did not speak English.
Meanwhile, Laurent is also a familiar face in the States. She played Shosanna Dreyfus in "Inglourious Basterds" and Anna in "Beginners".
More Bradley Cooper News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media