Bradley Cooper Photographed on a Date With French Actress
The 2011 Sexiest Man Alive was caught dating French actress Melanie Laurent. Bradley Cooper, who has a fascination of France, was spotted in Paris to have lunch with Laurent at Ralph, an eatery adjacent to Ralph Laurent store in the city's Boulevard St. Germain.
The couple moved to La Comedie de Champs Elysees after the lunch, watching a heavy-weight theatrical performance of Job, "Ou L'Errance De Juste". Later at night, they headed back to his hotel in Plaza Athenee for a private dinner.
Cooper speaks fluent French especially after he exchanged visits as a student. Back in March, a video of him doing a French TV interview became a viral sensation. In the video he said he studied in Aix en Provence, France and was forced to learn the language because his host family did not speak English.
Meanwhile, Laurent is also a familiar face in the States. She played Shosanna Dreyfus in "Inglourious Basterds" and Anna in "Beginners".
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'