Kellan Lutz Rocks a Mohawk Before Shaving His Head Completely
How Kellan Lutz will look like if he styles his hair in a mohawk? The actor famous for his portrayal of Emmett Cullen in the "Twilight Saga" film series gave his fans the answer when he posted, on his WhoSay page on Tuesday, November 29, a photo of him rocking the hairdo.
In the caption of the self-portrait, the 26-year-old wrote, "Movember equals MoHawk month right, or was it Mustache?" as referring to a November campaign that asks men to grow mustaches to raise funds for men's health issues. He continued, "Out with the old and in with the new, good bye dark hair it's been fun."
Kellan's new hairdo didn't last long though. Hours later, he revealed that he has shaved his head completely bald. Posting another photo on his WhoSay page, the "Immortals" actor noted, "Love swimming in the ocean here in Australia with my shaved head. Brings back a lot of Great Generation Kill memories! If only we could do a season 2! Jason Lilley out, Brah. Good times."
Kellan, who is dating actress Sharni Vinson, seemed to be enjoying his time in the Land Down Under. One of his most recent tweets read, "One of the most beautiful beaches I've ever stepped foot on! Cronulla's got it GOOD! Powder white sands, 'squeaky' clean beach, clear turquoise water, and privacy for days. Australia is Heaven."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son