Kellan Lutz Rocks a Mohawk Before Shaving His Head Completely
How Kellan Lutz will look like if he styles his hair in a mohawk? The actor famous for his portrayal of Emmett Cullen in the "Twilight Saga" film series gave his fans the answer when he posted, on his WhoSay page on Tuesday, November 29, a photo of him rocking the hairdo.
In the caption of the self-portrait, the 26-year-old wrote, "Movember equals MoHawk month right, or was it Mustache?" as referring to a November campaign that asks men to grow mustaches to raise funds for men's health issues. He continued, "Out with the old and in with the new, good bye dark hair it's been fun."
Kellan's new hairdo didn't last long though. Hours later, he revealed that he has shaved his head completely bald. Posting another photo on his WhoSay page, the "Immortals" actor noted, "Love swimming in the ocean here in Australia with my shaved head. Brings back a lot of Great Generation Kill memories! If only we could do a season 2! Jason Lilley out, Brah. Good times."
Kellan, who is dating actress Sharni Vinson, seemed to be enjoying his time in the Land Down Under. One of his most recent tweets read, "One of the most beautiful beaches I've ever stepped foot on! Cronulla's got it GOOD! Powder white sands, 'squeaky' clean beach, clear turquoise water, and privacy for days. Australia is Heaven."
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa