'True Blood': Christopher Meloni In Talks for Major Role
Christopher Meloni may be a bloodsucker when he returns on the small screen. The 50-year-old, who left "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" earlier this year after more than 10 years, is said to be in talks with HBO for a major role in "True Blood" season 5.
Sources tell TVLine that the Elliot Stabler of the long-running NBC law series is circling the role of an incredibly powerful vampire. A representative for the cable network, however, refuses to release any comment regarding what could be a big casting scoop for the horror series.
Should Meloni's casting on "True Blood" be true, it would mark his first major TV gig since his departure from the "Law & Order" spin-off. The former "Oz" actor has landed a big screen role in upcoming superhero movie "Man of Steel".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked