'True Blood': Christopher Meloni In Talks for Major Role
Christopher Meloni may be a bloodsucker when he returns on the small screen. The 50-year-old, who left "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" earlier this year after more than 10 years, is said to be in talks with HBO for a major role in "True Blood" season 5.
Sources tell TVLine that the Elliot Stabler of the long-running NBC law series is circling the role of an incredibly powerful vampire. A representative for the cable network, however, refuses to release any comment regarding what could be a big casting scoop for the horror series.
Should Meloni's casting on "True Blood" be true, it would mark his first major TV gig since his departure from the "Law & Order" spin-off. The former "Oz" actor has landed a big screen role in upcoming superhero movie "Man of Steel".
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert