'True Blood': Christopher Meloni In Talks for Major Role
Christopher Meloni may be a bloodsucker when he returns on the small screen. The 50-year-old, who left "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" earlier this year after more than 10 years, is said to be in talks with HBO for a major role in "True Blood" season 5.
Sources tell TVLine that the Elliot Stabler of the long-running NBC law series is circling the role of an incredibly powerful vampire. A representative for the cable network, however, refuses to release any comment regarding what could be a big casting scoop for the horror series.
Should Meloni's casting on "True Blood" be true, it would mark his first major TV gig since his departure from the "Law & Order" spin-off. The former "Oz" actor has landed a big screen role in upcoming superhero movie "Man of Steel".
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'
- 'White Men Can't Jump' Remake Is in the Works
- Ed Sheeran Scores First No. 1 Hit on Billboard Hot 100 With 'Shape of You', Makes Chart History
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl