'True Blood': Christopher Meloni In Talks for Major Role
Christopher Meloni may be a bloodsucker when he returns on the small screen. The 50-year-old, who left "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" earlier this year after more than 10 years, is said to be in talks with HBO for a major role in "True Blood" season 5.
Sources tell TVLine that the Elliot Stabler of the long-running NBC law series is circling the role of an incredibly powerful vampire. A representative for the cable network, however, refuses to release any comment regarding what could be a big casting scoop for the horror series.
Should Meloni's casting on "True Blood" be true, it would mark his first major TV gig since his departure from the "Law & Order" spin-off. The former "Oz" actor has landed a big screen role in upcoming superhero movie "Man of Steel".
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle