The Kardashians Surprise Bully Victim's Family in 'Extreme Makeover' Previews
"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" will get a dose of the Kardashians in an upcoming episode, which previews have landed online. Kim Kardashian and her sisters, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian, make a surprise appearance in the upcoming outing which is dedicated to the family of 11-year-old Carl Joseph-Walker, who committed suicide after being bullied.
The Kardashian sisters are taking Carl's sister, Dominique Walker, for shopping, while the family's home is being rebuilt. "I was bullied my entire elementary school and high school," Khloe opens up about her own experience. "I had the hardest time with it and I would never talk about it, I would internalize everything."
Also as a tribute for Carl, the reality stars hold an anti-bullying rally with Demi Lovato as musical performer. Before singing her single "Skyscraper" from behind the piano, the former Disney darling stresses how serious bullying is and that it can change someone's life.
"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" featuring the Kardashians and Lovato will air Friday, December 2 at 8 P.M. on ABC.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms