The Kardashians Surprise Bully Victim's Family in 'Extreme Makeover' Previews
"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" will get a dose of the Kardashians in an upcoming episode, which previews have landed online. Kim Kardashian and her sisters, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian, make a surprise appearance in the upcoming outing which is dedicated to the family of 11-year-old Carl Joseph-Walker, who committed suicide after being bullied.
The Kardashian sisters are taking Carl's sister, Dominique Walker, for shopping, while the family's home is being rebuilt. "I was bullied my entire elementary school and high school," Khloe opens up about her own experience. "I had the hardest time with it and I would never talk about it, I would internalize everything."
Also as a tribute for Carl, the reality stars hold an anti-bullying rally with Demi Lovato as musical performer. Before singing her single "Skyscraper" from behind the piano, the former Disney darling stresses how serious bullying is and that it can change someone's life.
"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" featuring the Kardashians and Lovato will air Friday, December 2 at 8 P.M. on ABC.
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake
- Tom Holland Spotted Filming 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in NYC Subway
- Audrina Patridge Shares Sweet Photo of Her Breastfeeding Her Daughter
- 'Will and Grace' Stars Reunite for Hillary Clinton Endorsement Video
- Ariana Grande Reveals Her Desire to Go Country