The Kardashians Surprise Bully Victim's Family in 'Extreme Makeover' Previews
"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" will get a dose of the Kardashians in an upcoming episode, which previews have landed online. Kim Kardashian and her sisters, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian, make a surprise appearance in the upcoming outing which is dedicated to the family of 11-year-old Carl Joseph-Walker, who committed suicide after being bullied.
The Kardashian sisters are taking Carl's sister, Dominique Walker, for shopping, while the family's home is being rebuilt. "I was bullied my entire elementary school and high school," Khloe opens up about her own experience. "I had the hardest time with it and I would never talk about it, I would internalize everything."
Also as a tribute for Carl, the reality stars hold an anti-bullying rally with Demi Lovato as musical performer. Before singing her single "Skyscraper" from behind the piano, the former Disney darling stresses how serious bullying is and that it can change someone's life.
"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" featuring the Kardashians and Lovato will air Friday, December 2 at 8 P.M. on ABC.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'