The Kardashians Surprise Bully Victim's Family in 'Extreme Makeover' Previews
"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" will get a dose of the Kardashians in an upcoming episode, which previews have landed online. Kim Kardashian and her sisters, Kourtney Kardashian and Khloe Kardashian, make a surprise appearance in the upcoming outing which is dedicated to the family of 11-year-old Carl Joseph-Walker, who committed suicide after being bullied.
The Kardashian sisters are taking Carl's sister, Dominique Walker, for shopping, while the family's home is being rebuilt. "I was bullied my entire elementary school and high school," Khloe opens up about her own experience. "I had the hardest time with it and I would never talk about it, I would internalize everything."
Also as a tribute for Carl, the reality stars hold an anti-bullying rally with Demi Lovato as musical performer. Before singing her single "Skyscraper" from behind the piano, the former Disney darling stresses how serious bullying is and that it can change someone's life.
"Extreme Makeover: Home Edition" featuring the Kardashians and Lovato will air Friday, December 2 at 8 P.M. on ABC.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday