Comedy Central to Re-Air Patrice O'Neal's Stand-Up Special as a Tribute
Comedy Central is set to celebrate the life of Patrice O'Neal by re-airing his foul-mouthed stand-up special. A repeat of "Elephant in the Room" is scheduled to run Wednesday, November 30, just a day after the comedian's sudden passing. An edited version of the hour-long special will air at 8 P.M., while the uncensored one will air later at midnight.
O'Neal died at the age of 41 on Tuesday morning, November 29 due to complications of the stroke he suffered on October 19. "Many of us have lost a close and loved friend; all of us have lost a true comic genius... The family wishes to thank all of the fans and friends who have expressed an outpouring of love and support for Patrice these past weeks," his manager Jonathan Brandstein said in a statement.
One of those offering condolence was Charlie Sheen, whom O'Neal roasted on a Comedy Central special last September. "The entertainment world as well as the world at large lost a brilliant man today," the former "Two and a Half Men" star wrote on his WhoSay page. "I only knew him for the few days leading up to the Roast. Yet I will forever be inspired by his nobility, his grace and his epic talent. My tears today are for the tremendous loss to his true friends and loving family."
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account