Demi Moore Goes on First Dinner Date With Florist Post-Ashton Kutcher Split
The man Demi Moore was spotted having dinner with in Los Angeles last Saturday, November 26 has been identified. It turned out that he is the "Margin Call" actress' florist Eric Butterbaugh, who reportedly had helped her try to save her marriage to Ashton Kutcher.
According to Us Weekly, Eric accompanied Demi when she was reunited with estranged husband Ashton on a camping trip back in October after Ashton was alleged to have cheated on her with Sara Leal. As for his relationship with the 49-year-old actress, one source told the publication, "They are BFFs. Totally platonic friends."
Demi was spotted dining with Eric at the Sunset Tower Hotel on the night her youngest daughter Tallulah Belle Willis made her debutante debut at Le Bal des Debutantes in Paris, France. Eyewitness said that the ex-wife of Bruce Willis "seemed fine, in a good mood and laughing" during the dinner date.
Spotted going out for the first time since announcing that she planned to divorce her husband of six years, Demi "looked good, and like she was ready to be seen out," another observer told New York Post's Page Six. The observer added, "She was in deep conversation with her male companion, but it didn't look like a romantic date."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'