Demi Moore Goes on First Dinner Date With Florist Post-Ashton Kutcher Split
The man Demi Moore was spotted having dinner with in Los Angeles last Saturday, November 26 has been identified. It turned out that he is the "Margin Call" actress' florist Eric Butterbaugh, who reportedly had helped her try to save her marriage to Ashton Kutcher.
According to Us Weekly, Eric accompanied Demi when she was reunited with estranged husband Ashton on a camping trip back in October after Ashton was alleged to have cheated on her with Sara Leal. As for his relationship with the 49-year-old actress, one source told the publication, "They are BFFs. Totally platonic friends."
Demi was spotted dining with Eric at the Sunset Tower Hotel on the night her youngest daughter Tallulah Belle Willis made her debutante debut at Le Bal des Debutantes in Paris, France. Eyewitness said that the ex-wife of Bruce Willis "seemed fine, in a good mood and laughing" during the dinner date.
Spotted going out for the first time since announcing that she planned to divorce her husband of six years, Demi "looked good, and like she was ready to be seen out," another observer told New York Post's Page Six. The observer added, "She was in deep conversation with her male companion, but it didn't look like a romantic date."
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music