Demi Moore Goes on First Dinner Date With Florist Post-Ashton Kutcher Split
The man Demi Moore was spotted having dinner with in Los Angeles last Saturday, November 26 has been identified. It turned out that he is the "Margin Call" actress' florist Eric Butterbaugh, who reportedly had helped her try to save her marriage to Ashton Kutcher.
According to Us Weekly, Eric accompanied Demi when she was reunited with estranged husband Ashton on a camping trip back in October after Ashton was alleged to have cheated on her with Sara Leal. As for his relationship with the 49-year-old actress, one source told the publication, "They are BFFs. Totally platonic friends."
Demi was spotted dining with Eric at the Sunset Tower Hotel on the night her youngest daughter Tallulah Belle Willis made her debutante debut at Le Bal des Debutantes in Paris, France. Eyewitness said that the ex-wife of Bruce Willis "seemed fine, in a good mood and laughing" during the dinner date.
Spotted going out for the first time since announcing that she planned to divorce her husband of six years, Demi "looked good, and like she was ready to be seen out," another observer told New York Post's Page Six. The observer added, "She was in deep conversation with her male companion, but it didn't look like a romantic date."
More Demi Moore News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush