Demi Moore Goes on First Dinner Date With Florist Post-Ashton Kutcher Split
The man Demi Moore was spotted having dinner with in Los Angeles last Saturday, November 26 has been identified. It turned out that he is the "Margin Call" actress' florist Eric Butterbaugh, who reportedly had helped her try to save her marriage to Ashton Kutcher.
According to Us Weekly, Eric accompanied Demi when she was reunited with estranged husband Ashton on a camping trip back in October after Ashton was alleged to have cheated on her with Sara Leal. As for his relationship with the 49-year-old actress, one source told the publication, "They are BFFs. Totally platonic friends."
Demi was spotted dining with Eric at the Sunset Tower Hotel on the night her youngest daughter Tallulah Belle Willis made her debutante debut at Le Bal des Debutantes in Paris, France. Eyewitness said that the ex-wife of Bruce Willis "seemed fine, in a good mood and laughing" during the dinner date.
Spotted going out for the first time since announcing that she planned to divorce her husband of six years, Demi "looked good, and like she was ready to be seen out," another observer told New York Post's Page Six. The observer added, "She was in deep conversation with her male companion, but it didn't look like a romantic date."
More Demi Moore News
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest