Comedian Patrice O'Neal Passes Away at 41
Comedian Patrice O'Neal has passed away at the age of 41. News of his death was confirmed by "Opie and Anthony" co-host Gregg Hughes on Twitter. "Yes it's true that our pal Patrice O'Neal has passed away. The funniest and best thinker i've ever known PERIOD. #devastated," Hughes tweeted.
Hughes then posted a video of O'Neal's guest appearance on the radio show back in 2009, writing "Patrice O'Neal Greatest Laugh EVER". O'Neal was a regular guest on the radio show. It was not explained how O'Neal died, but he suffered a stroke back in October.
Condolences from fellow celebrity start pouring in on Twitter. Will Ferrell tweeted, "RIP Patrice O'Neal. Tough to see a great comedian pass away so young. RT to help get it trending." Vinny Guadagnino of "Jersey Shore" tweeted, "RIP Patrice O'neal..You were one of the best".
O'Neal was one of those participating in "Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen" in September.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival