Comedian Patrice O'Neal Passes Away at 41
Comedian Patrice O'Neal has passed away at the age of 41. News of his death was confirmed by "Opie and Anthony" co-host Gregg Hughes on Twitter. "Yes it's true that our pal Patrice O'Neal has passed away. The funniest and best thinker i've ever known PERIOD. #devastated," Hughes tweeted.
Hughes then posted a video of O'Neal's guest appearance on the radio show back in 2009, writing "Patrice O'Neal Greatest Laugh EVER". O'Neal was a regular guest on the radio show. It was not explained how O'Neal died, but he suffered a stroke back in October.
Condolences from fellow celebrity start pouring in on Twitter. Will Ferrell tweeted, "RIP Patrice O'Neal. Tough to see a great comedian pass away so young. RT to help get it trending." Vinny Guadagnino of "Jersey Shore" tweeted, "RIP Patrice O'neal..You were one of the best".
O'Neal was one of those participating in "Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen" in September.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'