Ex-Wife Is Taking Away Children From Usher
Claiming that terms of their child custody have been repeatedly violated, Tameka Foster has filed court documents in Georgia to strip Usher off their children. The ex-wife wants to take away the kids because he has, among others, closed her credit cards and owed her more than $34,000 worth of payments.
The documents which were obtained by TMZ say that Usher also repeatedly did not obtain her permission to take the kids outside the state. By legal means, he's obligated to do so after their divorce in 2009. They produced two sons from the two-year marriage.
Foster also accused Usher of not getting her approval before hiring nannies, closing her Saks 5th Avenue credit card, not giving her first shot to watch the kids when he's away for more than 8 hours, not allowing her to take the kids for 2-weeks in the summer of 2011 and not letting her have custody of the kids during Christmas break 2010.
Additionally, the promised $5,000 per month has failed to reach Foster's hand in months. Foster thought that her ex should pay her more money for child support now that there's "substantial change in [Usher's] income" after they got divorced.
A hearing on the matter is scheduled for Wednesday, November 30.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival