Ex-Wife Is Taking Away Children From Usher
Claiming that terms of their child custody have been repeatedly violated, Tameka Foster has filed court documents in Georgia to strip Usher off their children. The ex-wife wants to take away the kids because he has, among others, closed her credit cards and owed her more than $34,000 worth of payments.
The documents which were obtained by TMZ say that Usher also repeatedly did not obtain her permission to take the kids outside the state. By legal means, he's obligated to do so after their divorce in 2009. They produced two sons from the two-year marriage.
Foster also accused Usher of not getting her approval before hiring nannies, closing her Saks 5th Avenue credit card, not giving her first shot to watch the kids when he's away for more than 8 hours, not allowing her to take the kids for 2-weeks in the summer of 2011 and not letting her have custody of the kids during Christmas break 2010.
Additionally, the promised $5,000 per month has failed to reach Foster's hand in months. Foster thought that her ex should pay her more money for child support now that there's "substantial change in [Usher's] income" after they got divorced.
A hearing on the matter is scheduled for Wednesday, November 30.
More Usher News
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again