Ex-Wife Is Taking Away Children From Usher
Claiming that terms of their child custody have been repeatedly violated, Tameka Foster has filed court documents in Georgia to strip Usher off their children. The ex-wife wants to take away the kids because he has, among others, closed her credit cards and owed her more than $34,000 worth of payments.
The documents which were obtained by TMZ say that Usher also repeatedly did not obtain her permission to take the kids outside the state. By legal means, he's obligated to do so after their divorce in 2009. They produced two sons from the two-year marriage.
Foster also accused Usher of not getting her approval before hiring nannies, closing her Saks 5th Avenue credit card, not giving her first shot to watch the kids when he's away for more than 8 hours, not allowing her to take the kids for 2-weeks in the summer of 2011 and not letting her have custody of the kids during Christmas break 2010.
Additionally, the promised $5,000 per month has failed to reach Foster's hand in months. Foster thought that her ex should pay her more money for child support now that there's "substantial change in [Usher's] income" after they got divorced.
A hearing on the matter is scheduled for Wednesday, November 30.
More Usher News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen