Ex-Wife Is Taking Away Children From Usher
Claiming that terms of their child custody have been repeatedly violated, Tameka Foster has filed court documents in Georgia to strip Usher off their children. The ex-wife wants to take away the kids because he has, among others, closed her credit cards and owed her more than $34,000 worth of payments.
The documents which were obtained by TMZ say that Usher also repeatedly did not obtain her permission to take the kids outside the state. By legal means, he's obligated to do so after their divorce in 2009. They produced two sons from the two-year marriage.
Foster also accused Usher of not getting her approval before hiring nannies, closing her Saks 5th Avenue credit card, not giving her first shot to watch the kids when he's away for more than 8 hours, not allowing her to take the kids for 2-weeks in the summer of 2011 and not letting her have custody of the kids during Christmas break 2010.
Additionally, the promised $5,000 per month has failed to reach Foster's hand in months. Foster thought that her ex should pay her more money for child support now that there's "substantial change in [Usher's] income" after they got divorced.
A hearing on the matter is scheduled for Wednesday, November 30.
More Usher News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy