Placebo to Play Sundance Festival in London
Set to perform at next year's Sundance Film and Music Festival is British rock band Placebo. It has been announced that the trio will play London's O2 Indigo on April 28, the third day of the annual festival.
"We're excited to return to The O2 to perform at this event. As a band, we follow our own philosophy of making the music we want to make, putting faith in our songs and records. The Sundance Film Festival has been championing similarly like-minded people for over 30 years and encouraging them to put faith in their own talent," said frontman Brian Molko.
Sundance in London takes place from April 26 through 29, 2012. The event would be kicked off with an on-stage conversation between Robert Redford and T-Bone Burnett, moderated by British author Nick Hornby.
Placebo are in the process of crafting their seventh studio album, a follow-up to "Battle for the Sun".
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes