Placebo to Play Sundance Festival in London
Set to perform at next year's Sundance Film and Music Festival is British rock band Placebo. It has been announced that the trio will play London's O2 Indigo on April 28, the third day of the annual festival.
"We're excited to return to The O2 to perform at this event. As a band, we follow our own philosophy of making the music we want to make, putting faith in our songs and records. The Sundance Film Festival has been championing similarly like-minded people for over 30 years and encouraging them to put faith in their own talent," said frontman Brian Molko.
Sundance in London takes place from April 26 through 29, 2012. The event would be kicked off with an on-stage conversation between Robert Redford and T-Bone Burnett, moderated by British author Nick Hornby.
Placebo are in the process of crafting their seventh studio album, a follow-up to "Battle for the Sun".
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs