Placebo to Play Sundance Festival in London
Set to perform at next year's Sundance Film and Music Festival is British rock band Placebo. It has been announced that the trio will play London's O2 Indigo on April 28, the third day of the annual festival.
"We're excited to return to The O2 to perform at this event. As a band, we follow our own philosophy of making the music we want to make, putting faith in our songs and records. The Sundance Film Festival has been championing similarly like-minded people for over 30 years and encouraging them to put faith in their own talent," said frontman Brian Molko.
Sundance in London takes place from April 26 through 29, 2012. The event would be kicked off with an on-stage conversation between Robert Redford and T-Bone Burnett, moderated by British author Nick Hornby.
Placebo are in the process of crafting their seventh studio album, a follow-up to "Battle for the Sun".
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'