Placebo to Play Sundance Festival in London
Set to perform at next year's Sundance Film and Music Festival is British rock band Placebo. It has been announced that the trio will play London's O2 Indigo on April 28, the third day of the annual festival.
"We're excited to return to The O2 to perform at this event. As a band, we follow our own philosophy of making the music we want to make, putting faith in our songs and records. The Sundance Film Festival has been championing similarly like-minded people for over 30 years and encouraging them to put faith in their own talent," said frontman Brian Molko.
Sundance in London takes place from April 26 through 29, 2012. The event would be kicked off with an on-stage conversation between Robert Redford and T-Bone Burnett, moderated by British author Nick Hornby.
Placebo are in the process of crafting their seventh studio album, a follow-up to "Battle for the Sun".
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?