Placebo to Play Sundance Festival in London
Set to perform at next year's Sundance Film and Music Festival is British rock band Placebo. It has been announced that the trio will play London's O2 Indigo on April 28, the third day of the annual festival.
"We're excited to return to The O2 to perform at this event. As a band, we follow our own philosophy of making the music we want to make, putting faith in our songs and records. The Sundance Film Festival has been championing similarly like-minded people for over 30 years and encouraging them to put faith in their own talent," said frontman Brian Molko.
Sundance in London takes place from April 26 through 29, 2012. The event would be kicked off with an on-stage conversation between Robert Redford and T-Bone Burnett, moderated by British author Nick Hornby.
Placebo are in the process of crafting their seventh studio album, a follow-up to "Battle for the Sun".
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio