Burglars Tried to Break Into Samantha Ronson's House
Samantha Ronson is the latest celebrity who becomes a burglary victim. Thieves reportedly broke into the DJ's Los Angeles home on Monday, November 28, successfully taking away an unknown item worth more than $1,000.
According to police reports, the burglars tried to break through the garage of Ronson's Venice, CA home. They failed to get inside the property but managed to grab a pricey item and dodged the police. Call to 911 was received just before 7 P.M. but police arrived too late to catch the burglars. It is unknown whether Ronson was home when the robbery took place.
Ronson's Venice home is next door to a house owned by her former girlfriend Lindsay Lohan. The girls had a very tumultuous on-off relationship in 2008, and Lohan moved in next door to Ronson in Venice even after they broke up.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March