Burglars Tried to Break Into Samantha Ronson's House
Samantha Ronson is the latest celebrity who becomes a burglary victim. Thieves reportedly broke into the DJ's Los Angeles home on Monday, November 28, successfully taking away an unknown item worth more than $1,000.
According to police reports, the burglars tried to break through the garage of Ronson's Venice, CA home. They failed to get inside the property but managed to grab a pricey item and dodged the police. Call to 911 was received just before 7 P.M. but police arrived too late to catch the burglars. It is unknown whether Ronson was home when the robbery took place.
Ronson's Venice home is next door to a house owned by her former girlfriend Lindsay Lohan. The girls had a very tumultuous on-off relationship in 2008, and Lohan moved in next door to Ronson in Venice even after they broke up.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen