Burglars Tried to Break Into Samantha Ronson's House
Samantha Ronson is the latest celebrity who becomes a burglary victim. Thieves reportedly broke into the DJ's Los Angeles home on Monday, November 28, successfully taking away an unknown item worth more than $1,000.
According to police reports, the burglars tried to break through the garage of Ronson's Venice, CA home. They failed to get inside the property but managed to grab a pricey item and dodged the police. Call to 911 was received just before 7 P.M. but police arrived too late to catch the burglars. It is unknown whether Ronson was home when the robbery took place.
Ronson's Venice home is next door to a house owned by her former girlfriend Lindsay Lohan. The girls had a very tumultuous on-off relationship in 2008, and Lohan moved in next door to Ronson in Venice even after they broke up.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues