Burglars Tried to Break Into Samantha Ronson's House
Samantha Ronson is the latest celebrity who becomes a burglary victim. Thieves reportedly broke into the DJ's Los Angeles home on Monday, November 28, successfully taking away an unknown item worth more than $1,000.
According to police reports, the burglars tried to break through the garage of Ronson's Venice, CA home. They failed to get inside the property but managed to grab a pricey item and dodged the police. Call to 911 was received just before 7 P.M. but police arrived too late to catch the burglars. It is unknown whether Ronson was home when the robbery took place.
Ronson's Venice home is next door to a house owned by her former girlfriend Lindsay Lohan. The girls had a very tumultuous on-off relationship in 2008, and Lohan moved in next door to Ronson in Venice even after they broke up.
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges