Burglars Tried to Break Into Samantha Ronson's House
Samantha Ronson is the latest celebrity who becomes a burglary victim. Thieves reportedly broke into the DJ's Los Angeles home on Monday, November 28, successfully taking away an unknown item worth more than $1,000.
According to police reports, the burglars tried to break through the garage of Ronson's Venice, CA home. They failed to get inside the property but managed to grab a pricey item and dodged the police. Call to 911 was received just before 7 P.M. but police arrived too late to catch the burglars. It is unknown whether Ronson was home when the robbery took place.
Ronson's Venice home is next door to a house owned by her former girlfriend Lindsay Lohan. The girls had a very tumultuous on-off relationship in 2008, and Lohan moved in next door to Ronson in Venice even after they broke up.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto