Kim Kardashian: Maybe My Fairy Tale Has a Different Ending
Kim Kardashian's failed marriage apparently makes the TV personality reconsider her view of fairy tale romance and her family plans. In an interview for the January issue of Glamour magazine, the "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star claimed to have come to realization that she may never have children of her own.
"I always wanted what Mom and Dad had. And at first I was like, I want six kids. Then I went down to four, then I was down to three," confessed the 31-year-old during the chat conducted after she announced she's divorcing Kris Humphries, "and now I'm like, maybe I won't have any. Maybe I'll just be a good aunt."
When her sister Khloe Kardashian noted that her parents' marriage also ended up in a divorce, Kim replied, "At this moment in my life, I feel like maybe I'm not supposed to have kids and all that." She later added, "That's how I feel. Maybe my fairy tale has a different ending than I dreamed it would. But that's OK."
Despite her marital woes, Kim told the magazine that she believes she'll "always be a hopeless romantic." Asked what she meant by that, the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant explained, "It means that I believe in love and the dream of having a perfect relationship, but my idea of it has changed."
"I think I need to not live in a fairy tale like that. I think I maybe need to just snap out of it and be a little more realistic," the former girlfriend of Reggie Bush continued. When the magazine pursued her for more details, she simply replied, "The fact that what I want isn't possible."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event