Ashley Greene Embraces the 1960s in Her 'Pan Am' First Look
Ashley Greene ditches her pale vampire make-up to play a debutante on "Pan Am". The "Twilight" movie beauty puts on a daring red lipstick and dons a 1960s-style outfit in her first official look on the ABC period drama series.
In addition to the official photo which is obtained by Entertainment Weekly, Greene has also been spotted on the set of "Pan Am". The 24-year-old actress wears a gray pencil skirt and a black sweater, matched with black gloves. As an accessory, she sports a pearl necklace.
Landing a three-episode arc, Greene will first appear in a December 4 episode titled "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang". Her character, Amanda, is a childhood friend of Michael Mosley's Ted. Sharing details of her role, she recently said, "Their fathers are very good friends and [she] may or may not be romantically interested in him. But she definitely has a twist. I feel like all of the characters have a twist, and so it was a very interesting character that I haven't done yet."
Beside Greene, "Mad Men" actor Darren Pettie is also set to appear on "Pan Am" in a recurring basis. The Lee Garner Jr. of the AMC series will portray Vince Broyles, a heroic former WWII pilot who is now an airline captain considered as the "ultimate sky god". He is described as a charmer with a dark side and may have a clash with Capt. Dean Lowrey (Mike Vogel) over Alpha Male status.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special