Ashley Greene Embraces the 1960s in Her 'Pan Am' First Look
Ashley Greene ditches her pale vampire make-up to play a debutante on "Pan Am". The "Twilight" movie beauty puts on a daring red lipstick and dons a 1960s-style outfit in her first official look on the ABC period drama series.
In addition to the official photo which is obtained by Entertainment Weekly, Greene has also been spotted on the set of "Pan Am". The 24-year-old actress wears a gray pencil skirt and a black sweater, matched with black gloves. As an accessory, she sports a pearl necklace.
Landing a three-episode arc, Greene will first appear in a December 4 episode titled "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang". Her character, Amanda, is a childhood friend of Michael Mosley's Ted. Sharing details of her role, she recently said, "Their fathers are very good friends and [she] may or may not be romantically interested in him. But she definitely has a twist. I feel like all of the characters have a twist, and so it was a very interesting character that I haven't done yet."
Beside Greene, "Mad Men" actor Darren Pettie is also set to appear on "Pan Am" in a recurring basis. The Lee Garner Jr. of the AMC series will portray Vince Broyles, a heroic former WWII pilot who is now an airline captain considered as the "ultimate sky god". He is described as a charmer with a dark side and may have a clash with Capt. Dean Lowrey (Mike Vogel) over Alpha Male status.
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?