Ashley Greene Embraces the 1960s in Her 'Pan Am' First Look
Ashley Greene ditches her pale vampire make-up to play a debutante on "Pan Am". The "Twilight" movie beauty puts on a daring red lipstick and dons a 1960s-style outfit in her first official look on the ABC period drama series.
In addition to the official photo which is obtained by Entertainment Weekly, Greene has also been spotted on the set of "Pan Am". The 24-year-old actress wears a gray pencil skirt and a black sweater, matched with black gloves. As an accessory, she sports a pearl necklace.
Landing a three-episode arc, Greene will first appear in a December 4 episode titled "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang". Her character, Amanda, is a childhood friend of Michael Mosley's Ted. Sharing details of her role, she recently said, "Their fathers are very good friends and [she] may or may not be romantically interested in him. But she definitely has a twist. I feel like all of the characters have a twist, and so it was a very interesting character that I haven't done yet."
Beside Greene, "Mad Men" actor Darren Pettie is also set to appear on "Pan Am" in a recurring basis. The Lee Garner Jr. of the AMC series will portray Vince Broyles, a heroic former WWII pilot who is now an airline captain considered as the "ultimate sky god". He is described as a charmer with a dark side and may have a clash with Capt. Dean Lowrey (Mike Vogel) over Alpha Male status.
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'