FX's Midseason Schedule: 'Justified' and 'Archer' Return Dates
FX has announced its midseason schedule, setting the season premiere dates for "Justified" and "Archer". The Timothy Olyphant-starring drama series will return with its third season on Tuesday, January 17 at 10/9c. Set to guest star this season are Neal McDonough and Mykelti Williamson as new villains, as well as Carla Gugino as a potential love interest for Olyphant's Raylan.
In the upcoming chapter, "Boyd [Walton Goggins] and his crew will find they aren't the only ones making a play to rule the Harlan underworld. Now Raylan finds himself facing off against dirty politics, hidden fortunes, a mysterious man named 'Limehouse' [Williamson] and an enterprising and lethal criminal from the Motor City [McDonough]."
Animated series "Archer", meanwhile, will debut its third season on Thursday, January 19 at 10/9c. It will serve as a lead-in to new animated teen buddy comedy "Unsupervised" which premieres later the same day.
The freshman is created executive produced by "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" writers/producers Rob Rosell, Scott Marder and David Hornsby. The story follows optimistic best friends Gary and Joel who navigate the harsh landscape of teenage life and try to do what's right without any parental guidance whatsoever.
It has an outstanding voice cast including Justin Long, Kristen Bell, Fred Armisen, Romany Malco, Kaitlin Olson and Alexa Vega.
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too