FX's Midseason Schedule: 'Justified' and 'Archer' Return Dates
FX has announced its midseason schedule, setting the season premiere dates for "Justified" and "Archer". The Timothy Olyphant-starring drama series will return with its third season on Tuesday, January 17 at 10/9c. Set to guest star this season are Neal McDonough and Mykelti Williamson as new villains, as well as Carla Gugino as a potential love interest for Olyphant's Raylan.
In the upcoming chapter, "Boyd [Walton Goggins] and his crew will find they aren't the only ones making a play to rule the Harlan underworld. Now Raylan finds himself facing off against dirty politics, hidden fortunes, a mysterious man named 'Limehouse' [Williamson] and an enterprising and lethal criminal from the Motor City [McDonough]."
Animated series "Archer", meanwhile, will debut its third season on Thursday, January 19 at 10/9c. It will serve as a lead-in to new animated teen buddy comedy "Unsupervised" which premieres later the same day.
The freshman is created executive produced by "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" writers/producers Rob Rosell, Scott Marder and David Hornsby. The story follows optimistic best friends Gary and Joel who navigate the harsh landscape of teenage life and try to do what's right without any parental guidance whatsoever.
It has an outstanding voice cast including Justin Long, Kristen Bell, Fred Armisen, Romany Malco, Kaitlin Olson and Alexa Vega.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?