Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland Quietly Marries Longtime Boyfriend in Tennessee
Jennifer Nettles has made her Thanksgiving weekend this year even more eventful. On Saturday, November 26, the one half of country duo Sugarland quietly tied the knot with boyfriend of more than two years, Justin Miller, in an intimate sunset ceremony in Tennessee.
The wedding ceremony, which took place at a chapel in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, was attended by close family and friends. Among them was Jennifer's bandmate Kristian Bush. PEOPLE additionally mentioned that the 37-year-old bride wore a dress from Alexander McQueen for the special day.
Former model Justin appeared in Sugarland's music video for their 2006 single "Want To". Revealing that Jennifer was his type of woman, he told Pennsylvania's The Meadville Tribune at the time that she is the type of person "you have crushes on growing up." On November 9, he accompanied the country singer to the CMA Awards.
Despite the weekend wedding, Jennifer and Justin have to put their honeymoon on hold for a little longer due to Sugarland's schedule. The country duo are set to perform at the "Grammy Nominations Concert Live!" on Wednesday, November 30, and will host the CMA Country Christmas Special on Thursday, December 1.
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting