Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland Quietly Marries Longtime Boyfriend in Tennessee
Jennifer Nettles has made her Thanksgiving weekend this year even more eventful. On Saturday, November 26, the one half of country duo Sugarland quietly tied the knot with boyfriend of more than two years, Justin Miller, in an intimate sunset ceremony in Tennessee.
The wedding ceremony, which took place at a chapel in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, was attended by close family and friends. Among them was Jennifer's bandmate Kristian Bush. PEOPLE additionally mentioned that the 37-year-old bride wore a dress from Alexander McQueen for the special day.
Former model Justin appeared in Sugarland's music video for their 2006 single "Want To". Revealing that Jennifer was his type of woman, he told Pennsylvania's The Meadville Tribune at the time that she is the type of person "you have crushes on growing up." On November 9, he accompanied the country singer to the CMA Awards.
Despite the weekend wedding, Jennifer and Justin have to put their honeymoon on hold for a little longer due to Sugarland's schedule. The country duo are set to perform at the "Grammy Nominations Concert Live!" on Wednesday, November 30, and will host the CMA Country Christmas Special on Thursday, December 1.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences