Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland Quietly Marries Longtime Boyfriend in Tennessee
Jennifer Nettles has made her Thanksgiving weekend this year even more eventful. On Saturday, November 26, the one half of country duo Sugarland quietly tied the knot with boyfriend of more than two years, Justin Miller, in an intimate sunset ceremony in Tennessee.
The wedding ceremony, which took place at a chapel in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, was attended by close family and friends. Among them was Jennifer's bandmate Kristian Bush. PEOPLE additionally mentioned that the 37-year-old bride wore a dress from Alexander McQueen for the special day.
Former model Justin appeared in Sugarland's music video for their 2006 single "Want To". Revealing that Jennifer was his type of woman, he told Pennsylvania's The Meadville Tribune at the time that she is the type of person "you have crushes on growing up." On November 9, he accompanied the country singer to the CMA Awards.
Despite the weekend wedding, Jennifer and Justin have to put their honeymoon on hold for a little longer due to Sugarland's schedule. The country duo are set to perform at the "Grammy Nominations Concert Live!" on Wednesday, November 30, and will host the CMA Country Christmas Special on Thursday, December 1.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?