Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland Quietly Marries Longtime Boyfriend in Tennessee
Jennifer Nettles has made her Thanksgiving weekend this year even more eventful. On Saturday, November 26, the one half of country duo Sugarland quietly tied the knot with boyfriend of more than two years, Justin Miller, in an intimate sunset ceremony in Tennessee.
The wedding ceremony, which took place at a chapel in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, was attended by close family and friends. Among them was Jennifer's bandmate Kristian Bush. PEOPLE additionally mentioned that the 37-year-old bride wore a dress from Alexander McQueen for the special day.
Former model Justin appeared in Sugarland's music video for their 2006 single "Want To". Revealing that Jennifer was his type of woman, he told Pennsylvania's The Meadville Tribune at the time that she is the type of person "you have crushes on growing up." On November 9, he accompanied the country singer to the CMA Awards.
Despite the weekend wedding, Jennifer and Justin have to put their honeymoon on hold for a little longer due to Sugarland's schedule. The country duo are set to perform at the "Grammy Nominations Concert Live!" on Wednesday, November 30, and will host the CMA Country Christmas Special on Thursday, December 1.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups