Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland Quietly Marries Longtime Boyfriend in Tennessee
Jennifer Nettles has made her Thanksgiving weekend this year even more eventful. On Saturday, November 26, the one half of country duo Sugarland quietly tied the knot with boyfriend of more than two years, Justin Miller, in an intimate sunset ceremony in Tennessee.
The wedding ceremony, which took place at a chapel in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains, was attended by close family and friends. Among them was Jennifer's bandmate Kristian Bush. PEOPLE additionally mentioned that the 37-year-old bride wore a dress from Alexander McQueen for the special day.
Former model Justin appeared in Sugarland's music video for their 2006 single "Want To". Revealing that Jennifer was his type of woman, he told Pennsylvania's The Meadville Tribune at the time that she is the type of person "you have crushes on growing up." On November 9, he accompanied the country singer to the CMA Awards.
Despite the weekend wedding, Jennifer and Justin have to put their honeymoon on hold for a little longer due to Sugarland's schedule. The country duo are set to perform at the "Grammy Nominations Concert Live!" on Wednesday, November 30, and will host the CMA Country Christmas Special on Thursday, December 1.
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'