Lindsey Vonn Divorcing Husband of Four Years
On Sunday, November 27, Olympic gold medalist skier Lindsey Vonn delivered a bad news about her marriage to Thomas Vonn. The couple, who has been married for four years, is in the middle of divorce process.
"It is with great sadness that I announce that Thomas and I have begun divorce proceedings," she said in a statement. "This is an extremely difficult time in my personal life and I hope the media and my fans can respect my need for privacy on this matter. I will continue to be coached by the US Ski Team and look forward to competing the rest of the season."
Meanwhile, Thomas who serves as Lindsey's adviser, confirmed to The Associated Press via an e-mail that he filed for the divorce last Monday.
Thomas is a former U.S. Ski Team member who opened a rift between Lindsey and her father when they started dating. Beside nine years older than Lindsey, he later replaced her father's position as her adviser and tutor. Thomas married Lindsey on September 29, 2007.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6