Lindsey Vonn Divorcing Husband of Four Years
On Sunday, November 27, Olympic gold medalist skier Lindsey Vonn delivered a bad news about her marriage to Thomas Vonn. The couple, who has been married for four years, is in the middle of divorce process.
"It is with great sadness that I announce that Thomas and I have begun divorce proceedings," she said in a statement. "This is an extremely difficult time in my personal life and I hope the media and my fans can respect my need for privacy on this matter. I will continue to be coached by the US Ski Team and look forward to competing the rest of the season."
Meanwhile, Thomas who serves as Lindsey's adviser, confirmed to The Associated Press via an e-mail that he filed for the divorce last Monday.
Thomas is a former U.S. Ski Team member who opened a rift between Lindsey and her father when they started dating. Beside nine years older than Lindsey, he later replaced her father's position as her adviser and tutor. Thomas married Lindsey on September 29, 2007.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked