Mariah Yeater's Ex-Boyfriend Says He's the Dad, Not Justin Bieber
The chance of Mariah Yeater winning a paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber is getting dimmer by day as her ex-boyfriend said that the baby is definitely his, not the singer's. Robbie Powell was the guy whom Yeater mentioned as the father in an alleged text message to a friend.
Standing on the other side of the road, Powell reportedly has been telling his friends that the Bieber story was BS. TMZ heard from its sources that Powell believes that Yeater's sole purpose in suing the pop star was for money. Powell said that she's desperate for cash and has been using their 4-month-old baby for media attention.
Meanwhile, Powell is also approached by several media outlets to give his side of story. He is now still considering and reviewing his options.
Previously, it was reported that Yeater told her friend to erase messages from her mom who mentioned Powell as the baby's father. She promised the friend an amount of cash when she wins the case.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit