Mariah Yeater's Ex-Boyfriend Says He's the Dad, Not Justin Bieber
The chance of Mariah Yeater winning a paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber is getting dimmer by day as her ex-boyfriend said that the baby is definitely his, not the singer's. Robbie Powell was the guy whom Yeater mentioned as the father in an alleged text message to a friend.
Standing on the other side of the road, Powell reportedly has been telling his friends that the Bieber story was BS. TMZ heard from its sources that Powell believes that Yeater's sole purpose in suing the pop star was for money. Powell said that she's desperate for cash and has been using their 4-month-old baby for media attention.
Meanwhile, Powell is also approached by several media outlets to give his side of story. He is now still considering and reviewing his options.
Previously, it was reported that Yeater told her friend to erase messages from her mom who mentioned Powell as the baby's father. She promised the friend an amount of cash when she wins the case.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser