Mariah Yeater's Ex-Boyfriend Says He's the Dad, Not Justin Bieber
The chance of Mariah Yeater winning a paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber is getting dimmer by day as her ex-boyfriend said that the baby is definitely his, not the singer's. Robbie Powell was the guy whom Yeater mentioned as the father in an alleged text message to a friend.
Standing on the other side of the road, Powell reportedly has been telling his friends that the Bieber story was BS. TMZ heard from its sources that Powell believes that Yeater's sole purpose in suing the pop star was for money. Powell said that she's desperate for cash and has been using their 4-month-old baby for media attention.
Meanwhile, Powell is also approached by several media outlets to give his side of story. He is now still considering and reviewing his options.
Previously, it was reported that Yeater told her friend to erase messages from her mom who mentioned Powell as the baby's father. She promised the friend an amount of cash when she wins the case.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'