Mariah Yeater's Ex-Boyfriend Says He's the Dad, Not Justin Bieber
The chance of Mariah Yeater winning a paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber is getting dimmer by day as her ex-boyfriend said that the baby is definitely his, not the singer's. Robbie Powell was the guy whom Yeater mentioned as the father in an alleged text message to a friend.
Standing on the other side of the road, Powell reportedly has been telling his friends that the Bieber story was BS. TMZ heard from its sources that Powell believes that Yeater's sole purpose in suing the pop star was for money. Powell said that she's desperate for cash and has been using their 4-month-old baby for media attention.
Meanwhile, Powell is also approached by several media outlets to give his side of story. He is now still considering and reviewing his options.
Previously, it was reported that Yeater told her friend to erase messages from her mom who mentioned Powell as the baby's father. She promised the friend an amount of cash when she wins the case.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed