Mariah Yeater's Ex-Boyfriend Says He's the Dad, Not Justin Bieber
The chance of Mariah Yeater winning a paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber is getting dimmer by day as her ex-boyfriend said that the baby is definitely his, not the singer's. Robbie Powell was the guy whom Yeater mentioned as the father in an alleged text message to a friend.
Standing on the other side of the road, Powell reportedly has been telling his friends that the Bieber story was BS. TMZ heard from its sources that Powell believes that Yeater's sole purpose in suing the pop star was for money. Powell said that she's desperate for cash and has been using their 4-month-old baby for media attention.
Meanwhile, Powell is also approached by several media outlets to give his side of story. He is now still considering and reviewing his options.
Previously, it was reported that Yeater told her friend to erase messages from her mom who mentioned Powell as the baby's father. She promised the friend an amount of cash when she wins the case.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21