Anne Hathaway Flaunts Engagement Ring in Brooklyn
Good news comes from actress Anne Hathaway. The "The Dark Knight Rises" star has confirmed through her representative that longtime boyfriend Adam Shulman has asked her hand in marriage and she said yes.
Hathaway and Shulman began dating in November 2008, around five months after she broke up with scandalous boyfriend Raffaello Follieri. "I hate talking about the breakup because I don't want it to define me, but as is to be expected, there were a lot of lingering trust issues," she said last year of the highly-publicized split.
Hathaway has since found happiness in actor-jewelry designer Shulman. "I am very much in love with him, [only] Adam totally ruined my plan," Hathaway previously said. "I was really actually looking forward to a little alone time, and then I fell in love like a fool!"
On Sunday, November 27, the actress was spotted walking around in a Brooklyn park along with Shulman, sporting a bling. According to E! News, the engagement ring was a design collaboration between Shulman and Kwiat Heritage jewels.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'