Anne Hathaway Flaunts Engagement Ring in Brooklyn
Good news comes from actress Anne Hathaway. The "The Dark Knight Rises" star has confirmed through her representative that longtime boyfriend Adam Shulman has asked her hand in marriage and she said yes.
Hathaway and Shulman began dating in November 2008, around five months after she broke up with scandalous boyfriend Raffaello Follieri. "I hate talking about the breakup because I don't want it to define me, but as is to be expected, there were a lot of lingering trust issues," she said last year of the highly-publicized split.
Hathaway has since found happiness in actor-jewelry designer Shulman. "I am very much in love with him, [only] Adam totally ruined my plan," Hathaway previously said. "I was really actually looking forward to a little alone time, and then I fell in love like a fool!"
On Sunday, November 27, the actress was spotted walking around in a Brooklyn park along with Shulman, sporting a bling. According to E! News, the engagement ring was a design collaboration between Shulman and Kwiat Heritage jewels.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'