Anne Hathaway Flaunts Engagement Ring in Brooklyn
Good news comes from actress Anne Hathaway. The "The Dark Knight Rises" star has confirmed through her representative that longtime boyfriend Adam Shulman has asked her hand in marriage and she said yes.
Hathaway and Shulman began dating in November 2008, around five months after she broke up with scandalous boyfriend Raffaello Follieri. "I hate talking about the breakup because I don't want it to define me, but as is to be expected, there were a lot of lingering trust issues," she said last year of the highly-publicized split.
Hathaway has since found happiness in actor-jewelry designer Shulman. "I am very much in love with him, [only] Adam totally ruined my plan," Hathaway previously said. "I was really actually looking forward to a little alone time, and then I fell in love like a fool!"
On Sunday, November 27, the actress was spotted walking around in a Brooklyn park along with Shulman, sporting a bling. According to E! News, the engagement ring was a design collaboration between Shulman and Kwiat Heritage jewels.
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala