Anne Hathaway Flaunts Engagement Ring in Brooklyn
Good news comes from actress Anne Hathaway. The "The Dark Knight Rises" star has confirmed through her representative that longtime boyfriend Adam Shulman has asked her hand in marriage and she said yes.
Hathaway and Shulman began dating in November 2008, around five months after she broke up with scandalous boyfriend Raffaello Follieri. "I hate talking about the breakup because I don't want it to define me, but as is to be expected, there were a lot of lingering trust issues," she said last year of the highly-publicized split.
Hathaway has since found happiness in actor-jewelry designer Shulman. "I am very much in love with him, [only] Adam totally ruined my plan," Hathaway previously said. "I was really actually looking forward to a little alone time, and then I fell in love like a fool!"
On Sunday, November 27, the actress was spotted walking around in a Brooklyn park along with Shulman, sporting a bling. According to E! News, the engagement ring was a design collaboration between Shulman and Kwiat Heritage jewels.
More Anne Hathaway News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video