Agent K and Agent J Suit Up for First 'Men in Black 3' Teaser Posters
First two teaser posters for "Man in Black 3" have made their way out. Neither of the one-sheets has officially been released online, but Collider brought forth the one featuring Agent K and First Showing gives a look at the other one exposing Agent J. The portrait of both agents in black suits and sunglasses are made up of "MIB3" logos.
Tommy Lee Jones reprises his role as Agent K, while Will Smith returns as Agent J in the movie. It is said that Jones will have a smaller role in the film since the story focuses on Agent J as he gets involved in a time travel to visit young Agent K, who is played by Josh Brolin, and to prevent a world-ending disaster.
Back in September, make-up and effects specialist Rick Baker revealed details about how the aliens in "MIB 3" will look like. "The first thing I said is that we should have retro aliens, not aliens of 2012," he said. "More based on B-movies of the '50s and '60s. So, a lot of the aliens are based on that. Space suits with fishbowl helmets and ray guns."
"MIB 3" is directed by Barry Sonnenfeld and is expected to open wide in U.S. theaters on May 25, 2012. Joining Smith, Jones and Brolin in the cast ensemble are Jemaine Clement as Boris, Emma Thompson as Agent O and Nicole Scherzinger as villainous Lilly.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son