Agent K and Agent J Suit Up for First 'Men in Black 3' Teaser Posters
First two teaser posters for "Man in Black 3" have made their way out. Neither of the one-sheets has officially been released online, but Collider brought forth the one featuring Agent K and First Showing gives a look at the other one exposing Agent J. The portrait of both agents in black suits and sunglasses are made up of "MIB3" logos.
Tommy Lee Jones reprises his role as Agent K, while Will Smith returns as Agent J in the movie. It is said that Jones will have a smaller role in the film since the story focuses on Agent J as he gets involved in a time travel to visit young Agent K, who is played by Josh Brolin, and to prevent a world-ending disaster.
Back in September, make-up and effects specialist Rick Baker revealed details about how the aliens in "MIB 3" will look like. "The first thing I said is that we should have retro aliens, not aliens of 2012," he said. "More based on B-movies of the '50s and '60s. So, a lot of the aliens are based on that. Space suits with fishbowl helmets and ray guns."
"MIB 3" is directed by Barry Sonnenfeld and is expected to open wide in U.S. theaters on May 25, 2012. Joining Smith, Jones and Brolin in the cast ensemble are Jemaine Clement as Boris, Emma Thompson as Agent O and Nicole Scherzinger as villainous Lilly.
- Pregnant Again! 'Teen Mom' Star Kailyn Lowry Reveals She Is Expecting Third Child
- Sophie Turner Holds Tight to Beau Joe Jonas on a Dinner Date in London
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Swift May Replace Beyonce at Coachella 2017
- Watch The Heffleys' Messy Road Trip in 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul' First Teaser
- 'Nashville' Star Exits the Show After 'Devastating' Twist
- 'The Fate of the Furious': Dom Is Going to Kill Letty in New Trailer
- Kourtney Kardashian Is in 'Self-Destruct Mode' After Scott Disick Split
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party