M.I.A. Confirms Working With Madonna and Nicki Minaj
It's official, M.I.A. is going to join forces with Madonna and Nicki Minaj. The "Born Free" singer has confirmed the collaboration on Twitter, "summond to NYC by b***hesses > MADONNA and @NICKIMINAJ > cofffffiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee it iz a good day to get me tho trustttt b***hes."
It's unclear what song they are going to record together, but the rumor mill has run wild suggesting the threesome will join forces in Madge's upcoming single "Give Me All Your Love". It's a song which is going to be released as the first offering from the Material Girl's upcoming album which is yet to be titled.
The song leaked earlier this month in a form of a demo, much to Madge's disappointment. "The plan was for new music to come out in the new year," her manager Guy Oseary reacted. "We are asking that the fans please help us police any more leaks.. we have a lot in store for you.. but please respect the process.."
It's reported that the "Hard Candy" hitmaker will perform the hand-clapped song with Minaj and M.I.A. at Super Bowl XLVI which will be held on February 5, 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Ind. The upcoming set allegedly will feature "heavy choreography with major cheerleading action."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?