M.I.A. Confirms Working With Madonna and Nicki Minaj
It's official, M.I.A. is going to join forces with Madonna and Nicki Minaj. The "Born Free" singer has confirmed the collaboration on Twitter, "summond to NYC by b***hesses > MADONNA and @NICKIMINAJ > cofffffiiiiiiieeeeeeeeee it iz a good day to get me tho trustttt b***hes."
It's unclear what song they are going to record together, but the rumor mill has run wild suggesting the threesome will join forces in Madge's upcoming single "Give Me All Your Love". It's a song which is going to be released as the first offering from the Material Girl's upcoming album which is yet to be titled.
The song leaked earlier this month in a form of a demo, much to Madge's disappointment. "The plan was for new music to come out in the new year," her manager Guy Oseary reacted. "We are asking that the fans please help us police any more leaks.. we have a lot in store for you.. but please respect the process.."
It's reported that the "Hard Candy" hitmaker will perform the hand-clapped song with Minaj and M.I.A. at Super Bowl XLVI which will be held on February 5, 2012 at Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis, Ind. The upcoming set allegedly will feature "heavy choreography with major cheerleading action."
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date
- Gwyneth Paltrow on Being the Most Hated Celebrity: 'What Did I Do?'
- Vanessa Lachey Lands Lead Role in 'First Wives Club' TV Remake
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'