Third 'Chronicles of Riddick' Is Back From the Death
News about the sequel of "The Chronicles of Riddick" stopped coming after the first quarter of this year. The movie went to a period of death last month when the studio owner in Montreal said that the bills were not yet paid.
Per TMZ, the production company has now enough cash to pay off Michel Trudel. The studio owner, who previously locked out the cast and crew from the set, has allowed "The Chronicles of Riddick: Dead Man Stalking" to resume production on December 28.
However, One Race Films is reportedly still owing several members of the crew their paychecks. Sources said that the PH will pay them in the "very near future".
Set to be released in 2012, the third film will share similarity to the 2000 film. "The movie itself is gonna be a lot like Pitch Black because of the money involved," director David Twohy said in March. "We're gonna be lean and we're going to go quick and it's going to be a cool movie, I can tell you that."
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation