Third 'Chronicles of Riddick' Is Back From the Death
News about the sequel of "The Chronicles of Riddick" stopped coming after the first quarter of this year. The movie went to a period of death last month when the studio owner in Montreal said that the bills were not yet paid.
Per TMZ, the production company has now enough cash to pay off Michel Trudel. The studio owner, who previously locked out the cast and crew from the set, has allowed "The Chronicles of Riddick: Dead Man Stalking" to resume production on December 28.
However, One Race Films is reportedly still owing several members of the crew their paychecks. Sources said that the PH will pay them in the "very near future".
Set to be released in 2012, the third film will share similarity to the 2000 film. "The movie itself is gonna be a lot like Pitch Black because of the money involved," director David Twohy said in March. "We're gonna be lean and we're going to go quick and it's going to be a cool movie, I can tell you that."
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party